autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    First off I need a Toyota expert here...this guy said the rims were optional on the..MR-S, yes or noThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread I was trying to be nice when I said they look like Torque Thrusts and he comes back at with a "well they're not", guess he doesn't know what "like" means. This car would get laughed out of ANY tuner show and to be a "winga dinga" show here, I don't get it, home made redline tires, a hood ornament in the grill, faux Pep Boys vents and a sign about what's all original, people don't do that with THOSE kinda cars, absolute joke and talk about identity crisisThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Was into JDM’s back when this came out but MR-2 weren’t my thing. That being said i don’t remember those wheels being OEM.

Here’s the thing. I 100% agree nothing on that car does anything for me. That being said he’s a car guy. If he felt you were picking apart his car i woulda felt the same it’s his car. If he likes the mods or wants to believe those are OEM wheels so be it. It’s his car.

There are folks out there who love my Chevelle and some who think I ruined it…. Thing is it doesn’t matter. In my eyes those who don’t like it just have bad taste. But it’s just actually there taste. I tell them when you buy one you should do what you just told me you’ll probably love it but for me, on my car…. She’s just fine.

But yeah…. That car…..has…a lot…going on.

I haven’t like a mustang since the 18 refresh (gt350 and 500 excluded). That one right there though, is sexy. Where we differ is those wheels would be 1st to go as it still looks like a stock Mach 1 and I would want it to look unique if I pulled up to another one.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Was into JDM’s back when this came out but MR-2 weren’t my thing. That being said i don’t remember those wheels being OEM.

Here’s the thing. I 100% agree nothing on that car does anything for me. That being said he’s a car guy. If he felt you were picking apart his car i woulda felt the same it’s his car. If he likes the mods or wants to believe those are OEM wheels so be it. It’s his car.

There are folks out there who love my Chevelle and some who think I ruined it…. Thing is it doesn’t matter. In my eyes those who don’t like it just have bad taste. But it’s just actually there taste. I tell them when you buy one you should do what you just told me you’ll probably love it but for me, on my car…. She’s just fine.

But yeah…. That car…..has…a lot…going on.

I haven’t like a mustang since the 18 refresh (gt350 and 500 excluded). That one right there though, is sexy. Where we differ is those wheels would be 1st to go as it still looks like a stock Mach 1 and I would want it to look unique if I pulled up to another one.

Well I had respect or sense enough to not pick his car apart infront of him, all I said was "those wheels are OEM, don't remember those?" and tried to make conversation to say "they kinda look like Torque Thrusts" and he says "WELL THEIR NOT!"...no sh!t Sherlock, I'm 52 yrs old and been around a bit, grown up around stuff and didn't think I was to far off base saying what I said. I couldn't believe the guy was so stand off-ish, better grow some think skin ruining an MR-S like that, car has a major identity crisisThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

As far as your Chevelle goes, your right, they have bad taste, not an opinion here, just a fact. The old "winga dinga" guys have no room for growth when it comes to things. Sorry, some people wanna be able to take a corner better, ride better, stop better and in general loom better and be more modern out there. It's not like your Chevelle looks like some DUB CITY toy car sold in the Wal-Mart toy sectionThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

4. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

From earlier in the week. First time ive had 3d bead it up show streak wipe marks in a real dusty environment

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Well I had respect or sense enough to not pick his car apart infront of him, all I said was "those wheels are OEM, don't remember those?" and tried to make conversation to say "they kinda look like Torque Thrusts" and he says "WELL THEIR NOT!"...no sh!t Sherlock, I'm 52 yrs old and been around a bit, grown up around stuff and didn't think I was to far off base saying what I said. I couldn't believe the guy was so stand off-ish, better grow some think skin ruining an MR-S like that, car has a major identity crisisThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

As far as your Chevelle goes, your right, they have bad taste, not an opinion here, just a fact. The old "winga dinga" guys have no room for growth when it comes to things. Sorry, some people wanna be able to take a corner better, ride better, stop better and in general loom better and be more modern out there. It's not like your Chevelle looks like some DUB CITY toy car sold in the Wal-Mart toy sectionThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Yeah they do look like torque thrust D(ubs). It probably wasn’t you. You were probably just the straw that broke the camel’s back as I’m sure he’s fielded thousands of ### questions….

Post Thanks / Like

Waiting to be fired up in 25 minutesThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

8. Likes PaulMys, dgage, DFB, Big Dave, SNP209 and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just got home from work looking forward to a couple days off

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

10. Likes dgage, Big Dave, DFB, opie, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Likes Big Dave, SNP209, bbmach, DFB, Bdubbs and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

At our local Cars and Coffee this morning.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

2009 Ford Fusion SEL AWD
    3.0L V6, Tein H-Tech springs, Whiteline RSB, 35% Tints, HD Lip, Magnaflow Axle Back
    2015 Ford Fusion 2.0 Ecoboost AWD

14. Likes Big Dave, DFB, SNP209, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Despite what the pic shows, the baby cat needs a wash badly.

16. Likes SNP209, MadMerc, Big Dave, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cleaned the wife's 2020 Explorer ST.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Page 831 of 967 FirstFirst ... 331731781821822823824825826827828829830831832833834835836837838839840841881931 ... LastLast