autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Let me help you...GO FOR IT! Have you used Griot's Garage products beforeThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I think I might! No I haven't used any of their products yet. But I do have it. I use a Porter Cable DA.

I'll try the waterless wash first, then clay bar, and tape moldings off.

Any tips?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bdubbs View Post
    I think I might! No I haven't used any of their products yet. But I do have it. I use a Porter Cable DA.

I'll try the waterless wash first, then clay bar, and tape moldings off.

Any tips?

Tips....welcome to the cult! I've been a customer since 2005 and while I use many other products it is a brand you could use exclusively if you were a sane person but I'm not when it comes to detailing The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

I bought their Fast Correcting Creme to use on my girlfriends hammered Cruize this spring but all the reviews on Boss products have been 5 starThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread I've been very happy with everything I've used from them, seriously. Their 3 step foaming products are REALLY good, been through multiple bottles of Surface prep, Surface Wash and Poly Gloss. They don't have to be used 1-2-3 either...like I said welcome to the cultThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

3. Likes Bdubbs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tips....welcome to the cult! I've been a customer since 2005 and while I use many other products it is a brand you could use exclusively if you were a sane person but I'm not when it comes to detailing The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

I bought their Fast Correcting Creme to use on my girlfriends hammered Cruize this spring but all the reviews on Boss products have been 5 starThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread I've been very happy with everything I've used from them, seriously. Their 3 step foaming products are REALLY good, been through multiple bottles of Surface prep, Surface Wash and Poly Gloss. They don't have to be used 1-2-3 either...like I said welcome to the cultThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Awesome I'll give the fast acting cream and correcting cream a try! I have Lake Country orange and white pads.

5. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bdubbs View Post
    Awesome I'll give the fast acting cream and correcting cream a try! I have Lake Country orange and white pads.

Your all set on pads and I bet that LX doesn't need a flat pad offered by Griot's Garage but just know they have great pads for more "involved" detailing. Since converting my 12 yr old GG6 and GG3 to 1" smaller pads via their smaller backing plates it makes detailing THAT much easierThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

7. Likes Bdubbs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

9. Likes bbmach, Bruno Soares, dgage, Ochnob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Your all set on pads and I bet that LX doesn't need a flat pad offered by Griot's Garage but just know they have great pads for more "involved" detailing. Since converting my 12 yr old GG6 and GG3 to 1" smaller pads via their smaller backing plates it makes detailing THAT much easierThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Thanks I'll look into it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sixsix View Post
    Thanks guys. I bought the lower grill to fix that part of it but I’m not going to worry about the bumper right now. I would like to find a shop that can just repair the crack and repaint the bumper. Dodges paint quality sucks. The car is already full of little chips every where. And I hope that raccoon died a painful death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They will more than likey just sand it down,fiberall it and then body filler, then prime and paint it.

I would just get a new bumper cover if it were me, beings it is brand new but to each there own

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Got my new Silverado in my heated garage yesterday and last night I had the time so first i put some nice nice Stainless steel steps on it so Mama can get in and out of it.................
    then I was in the zoneThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread
    I ran it through the touch less right before i pulled it in the Garage.
    I gave it a waterless for starters.
    Then a quick clay. It was pretty clean didn't pick up very much crap at all.
    ( Short train ride from Fort Wayne to just south of St. Paul. There is/was snow in the ground for most of the train ride in Dec so I think less rail dust??)
    Then I went over the whole truck with a sopping wet plush microfiber. Wiped it dry.
    (There was some very light scratches from the dealer wash when they took delivery of the truck before I ever saw it.)
    So I hit with Blackfire One step with a blue Lake country on my PC 7424xp set on 3-4.
    Then I gave it a squirt of Dream Maker The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread.
    Turned out spectacular.
    Here's a teaser .
    I'll roll it outside in a bit.

13. Likes Bosko, bbmach, Jayfro, chilly, dgage and 7 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dieselfan1 View Post
    Got my new Silverado in my heated garage yesterday and last night I had the time so first i put some nice nice Stainless steel steps on it so Mama can get in and out of it.................
    then I was in the zoneThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread
    I ran it through the touch less right before i pulled it in the Garage.
    I gave it a waterless for starters.
    Then a quick clay. It was pretty clean didn't pick up very much crap at all.
    ( Short train ride from Fort Wayne to just south of St. Paul. There is/was snow in the ground for most of the train ride in Dec so I think less rail dust??)
    Then I went over the whole truck with a sopping wet plush microfiber. Wiped it dry.
    (There was some very light scratches from the dealer wash when they took delivery of the truck before I ever saw it.)
    So I hit with Blackfire One step with a blue Lake country on my PC 7424xp set on 3-4.
    Then I gave it a squirt of Dream Maker The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread.
    Turned out spectacular.
    Here's a teaser .
    I'll roll it outside in a bit.

Love Blackfire one-step. Easy to use and always seem to give great results. The truck looks great!

I also just got some dream maker. Flashes quick and doesn’t streak on black. I’m tired of putting bead maker on a my cars. The self cleaning ability is sub par IMO. So I hope I continue to like dream maker because it will just provide good but not inhibit the water behavior of the main product.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

15. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A couple years ago I wouldn't have had the balls to polish any of my vehicles.
    Thanks to an encouraging Mike Phillips and all the support from members here I now think nothing of breaking out the PC 7424xp on my new $60,000 truck with 168 miles on it🥱
    Outside pics don't do justice
    Thanks again guys.

Page 769 of 967 FirstFirst ... 269669719759760761762763764765766767768769770771772773774775776777778779819869 ... LastLast