autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 969 of 972 FirstFirst ... 469869919959960961962963964965966967968969970971972 LastLast
Results 9,681 to 9,690 of 9716
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    About to head into work, one day closer to the weekendThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    There's another i30N sedan in my neighbourhood, in light blue. I had to stop and talk to the guy because previously he had a black Camaro SS in the driveway. It would be a strange trade in V8 mad Australia, especially as their other vehicle is a brand new Ram pickup. But no, he still has the Camaro, but it's in his garage at the moment with a broken lifter, his second or third from what he said. After the Camaro is fixed, the N will be going in for some mods, he has a friend who's doing one already and is waiting for him to say what's worth it, and what's not. He prefers driving the N in traffic to the SS, much easier "zip past" people, his words.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    There's another i30N sedan in my neighbourhood, in light blue. I had to stop and talk to the guy because previously he had a black Camaro SS in the driveway. It would be a strange trade in V8 mad Australia, especially as their other vehicle is a brand new Ram pickup. But no, he still has the Camaro, but it's in his garage at the moment with a broken lifter, his second or third from what he said. After the Camaro is fixed, the N will be going in for some mods, he has a friend who's doing one already and is waiting for him to say what's worth it, and what's not. He prefers driving the N in traffic to the SS, much easier "zip past" people, his words.

What year SS?

Also, I assume this guy's pretty approachable, might need a part # for my Aussie-spec foglight, the harness that goes into it incase someone can't "make it work"The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

4. Likes Big Dave, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What year SS?

Also, I assume this guy's pretty approachable, might need a part # for my Aussie-spec foglight, the harness that goes into it incase someone can't "make it work"The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Honestly I can't tell the latest Camaros apart by year, I've only ever seen about 3 in the metal.

Most guys around here are pretty approachable if you want to talk about their cars, especially if they always see you walking your dogs around the neighbourhood or washing your car in the driveway. I've only had one guy who isn't approachable. He has what I assume is a genuine 85 HDT VK Holden Commodore "Blue Meanie" Group A homologation special, see pic. They currently go for well north of $100k at auction. If he has the garage door open when I walk by, and I try to catch a glimpse of it, he gives me the stink eye.

On the harness, I'd guess the 2024 model would use the same harness, but I probably still have that other VIN from before written down somewhere, it's just a matter of calling the guy at the parts dept for the part number.

6. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly I can't tell the latest Camaros apart by year, I've only ever seen about 3 in the metal.

Most guys around here are pretty approachable if you want to talk about their cars, especially if they always see you walking your dogs around the neighbourhood or washing your car in the driveway. I've only had one guy who isn't approachable. He has what I assume is a genuine 85 HDT VK Holden Commodore "Blue Meanie" Group A homologation special, see pic. They currently go for well north of $100k at auction. If he has the garage door open when I walk by, and I try to catch a glimpse of it, he gives me the stink eye.

On the harness, I'd guess the 2024 model would use the same harness, but I probably still have that other VIN from before written down somewhere, it's just a matter of calling the guy at the parts dept for the part number.

You guys really got some really cool cars, THAT one is VERY coolThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

8. Thanks Big Dave thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another picture from the past, my mum's bright orange 89 Commodore wagon with big chrome wheels, they were 15x7 but this was about 1994, so that was big for back then. She got it cheap because of the colour, no one wanted to buy a big orange wagon. It was a bit of a sh1tbox, the previous owner had done quite a few shoddy repairs, it even had retreads on it when she bought it.

Edited to add another pic, my 79 Commodore, taken at my Brother's house in Brisbane in about 1990, I loved those wheels.

10. Likes Klasse Act, chilly, DFB, Dirty Harry liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another picture from the past, my mum's bright orange 89 Commodore wagon with big chrome wheels, they were 15x7 but this was about 1994, so that was big for back then. She got it cheap because of the colour, no one wanted to buy a big orange wagon. It was a bit of a sh1tbox, the previous owner had done quite a few shoddy repairs, it even had retreads on it when she bought it.

Edited to add another pic, my 79 Commodore, taken at my Brother's house in Brisbane in about 1990, I loved those wheels.

I agree Dave, those wheels look good. What was the drive train in thatThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Post Thanks / Like

I agree Dave, those wheels look good. What was the drive train in thatThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

It was embarrassing, that's what it was, LOL.

3.3 litre straight 6 with a whopping 89hp and 163lb/ft driven through a 3 speed auto that would hit 60 in about 12.4 seconds with a theoretical top speed of 102mph, which I got nowhere near. But I was 19 at the time I bought it, so if I hit something I wouldn't be going that fast.

13. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes chilly, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

PollenThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

15. Likes Dirty Harry liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Out making some noise.......................

Post Thanks / Like

Out picking up some stuff at my local Supercheap Auto, and parked nose in at home so I can get those pesky water spots off the windshield without it being heated by the afternoon sun, on a cloudy day.

18. Likes DFB, Klasse Act, TTQ B4U, Dirty Harry, chilly liked this post
Page 969 of 972 FirstFirst ... 469869919959960961962963964965966967968969970971972 LastLast