autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    A couple nights ago while refilling the 5 gallon jugs of drinking water, a younger guy pulls up to buy some water and he tells me “damn man your car is Clean”!

Lol. I couldn’t help but laugh.The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadIt feels good to get comments like that from strangers. Never gets old. It’s flattering.The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Hell yeah Ric, just look at itThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Thanks Eldorado2k thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Had my windows tinted today. I hated the fish-bowl look.

The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread-4f4f2436-0d2b-4f95-aff7-8a800958f52a-jpg
    The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread-5af2911f-2068-404e-85b7-2f766e2ada4a-jpg

2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti
    2017 Honda CTX700
    IG- alfaromeogiulia.palmbeach

4. Likes Klasse Act, Bosko, chilly, dgage, Big Dave and 4 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisT View Post
    Had my windows tinted today. I hated the fish-bowl look.

The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread-4f4f2436-0d2b-4f95-aff7-8a800958f52a-jpg
    The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread-5af2911f-2068-404e-85b7-2f766e2ada4a-jpg
    I hate the way police lights look in my rear view mirror. Lol. The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

6. Likes chilly, Bosko, dgage, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    It's a 2022 Hyundai Elantra N and I basically took advantage of the used car buying frenzy right now. Yeah my car was a bit more but I wanted a change and anyways that car was attached to my ex. Since then I've been through some real lows, even stayed away from AG, went through counseling and slowly life has gotten better and this is just a small part of itThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Didn't mean to get too heavy but for me a car is more than getting from A to B and since I can't afford a "toy", this was my next best option! There's something about knowing what's waiting for you every morning when you take your daughter to daycare or getting off of work, it's really good therapy for meThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread️My old Abarth did this for me and while I liked the ES and will never bad mouth it, THIS car is in an entirely different leagueThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Mental health is no joke, and hopefully no longer the stigma it used to be. It took me a long time to be able to admit we all need help/support from time to time and nothing wrong bringing it up in front of a group you feel comfortable with.

Good luck with the new car! Their styling direction over the past few years, thanks in large part to Luc Donckerwolke (former Audi, Lamborghini, Bentley, etc.), has been amazing. It should be fun getting familiar with its curves as you pamper her!
    1969 460 Mach-1 / 1973 GS Stage-1 / 2000 Lexus GS400 / 2004 V-Rod / 2018 Outback 3.6R

8. Likes Bosko, Klasse Act, Big Dave, DFB, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate the way police lights look in my rear view mirror. Lol. The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread
    �� Florida. Land of the free.

2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti
    2017 Honda CTX700
    IG- alfaromeogiulia.palmbeach

10. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisT View Post
    �� Florida. Land of the free.
    Too many laws & regulations in California. I used to say screw it and get limo tint all around on all my vehicles. I sure miss how dark it kept it inside at night.

With my current car the sunshades allow for a bit of a compromise without giving them a reason to pull me over.

The reason it’s against the law over here is they say it affects your ability to see pedestrians at night and I honestly can’t completely disagree with that as I had somewhat of a close call once.

12. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok......I have a great window tint at night story.
    I was leaving a Mexican restaurant in my Z28...granted I had been drinking...I know bad news...I was 25 at the time.

Any who's....I was first at a light and the car next to me was reving it's engine, so when the light turned green I floored it.
    Needless to say I beat the car...unfortunately it was a cop!!...yes a cop in a cop car.

I got pulled over and there was 2 cops in the car, the one cop was laughing so hard he couldn't catch his breath.
    They looked at my girlfriend and said.....are you ok to drive.....she said YES and I'm pissed at him.

They both looked at me and said....anyone that races a cop car while drinking deserves a break...

Dodged a bullet for sure.....20% tint at night...I couldn't see a thing out the side glass

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    Ok......I have a great window tint at night story.
    I was leaving a Mexican restaurant in my Z28...granted I had been drinking...I know bad news...I was 25 at the time.

Any who's....I was first at a light and the car next to me was reving it's engine, so when the light turned green I floored it.
    Needless to say I beat the car...unfortunately it was a cop!!...yes a cop in a cop car.

I got pulled over and there was 2 cops in the car, the one cop was laughing so hard he couldn't catch his breath.
    They looked at my girlfriend and said.....are you ok to drive.....she said YES and I'm pissed at him.

They both looked at me and said....anyone that races a cop car while drinking deserves a break...

Dodged a bullet for sure.....20% tint at night...I couldn't see a thing out the side glass

I believe what you experienced there was a classic case of the good ole white privilege. Lol.
    Try being a Mexican leaving a Mexican restaurant after enjoying a few shots of tequila and the odds of coming away with that outcome fall Dramatically.The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Threadlol. J/kThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Post Thanks / Like

I believe what you experienced there was a classic case of the good ole white privilege. Lol.
    Try being a Mexican leaving a Mexican restaurant after enjoying a few shots of tequila and the odds of coming away with that outcome fall Dramatically.The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Threadlol. J/kThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread
    It was Sylvania Ohio....home of the "Lily Whites"......LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Lol.

Page 793 of 976 FirstFirst ... 293693743783784785786787788789790791792793794795796797798799800801802803843893 ... LastLast