autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    How do you like the Guilia so far?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I am falling in love with it in short order. Exceptional driving experience. It is a replacement for my forever car, Infiniti 400 Red Sport, which was recently totaled. I was heartbroken but am quickly getting over it. I have driven many great cars over the years but the Giulia reminds me most of my early 80’s RX-7. Not as luxurious as the 400 but more fun to drive.

2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti
    2017 Honda CTX700
    IG- alfaromeogiulia.palmbeach

2. Likes Coatingsarecrack, DFB, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisT View Post
    I am falling in love with it in short order. Exceptional driving experience. It is a replacement for my forever car, Infiniti 400 Red Sport, which was recently totaled. I was heartbroken but am quickly getting over it. I have driven many great cars over the years but the Giulia reminds me most of my early 80’s RX-7. Not as luxurious as the 400 but more fun to drive.
    I'm glad your ok from the accident!

It's unusual to see silver wheels on it actually. I saw a Guilia Quadrifoglio last week in the same color as your ride, really stands out but then again I'm a little partial to that color, my previous car was a similar colorThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

The more prep and maintence you do to that color the more you'll get out of it...more is betterThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

4. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pro 4x View Post
    OK. I give. What model of Hyundia is that? I am shocked you got rid of the blue one. Time for a change?
    It's a 2022 Hyundai Elantra N and I basically took advantage of the used car buying frenzy right now. Yeah my car was a bit more but I wanted a change and anyways that car was attached to my ex. Since then I've been through some real lows, even stayed away from AG, went through counseling and slowly life has gotten better and this is just a small part of itThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Didn't mean to get too heavy but for me a car is more than getting from A to B and since I can't afford a "toy", this was my next best option! There's something about knowing what's waiting for you every morning when you take your daughter to daycare or getting off of work, it's really good therapy for meThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread️My old Abarth did this for me and while I liked the ES and will never bad mouth it, THIS car is in an entirely different leagueThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

6. Thanks bbmach thanked for this post
    Likes PA DETAILER, MadMerc, opie, dgage, chilly and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You are right about the wheels. I don’t see many similar and honestly would prefer the black but I bought it used (2021 w/5k mi) so it is what it is. The paint is in excellent condition save for a very small area on the hood that I will wet sand and touch up. I will still properly clay, polish and wax because that’s how I roll. ��

2017 Honda CTX700

8. Likes Coatingsarecrack, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a 2022 Hyundai Elantra N and I basically took advantage of the used car buying frenzy right now. Yeah my car was a bit more but I wanted a change and anyways that car was attached to my ex. Since then I've been through some real lows, even stayed away from AG, went through counseling and slowly life has gotten better and this is just a small part of itThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Didn't mean to get too heavy but for me a car is more than getting from A to B and since I can't afford a "toy", this was my next best option! There's something about knowing what's waiting for you every morning when you take your daughter to daycare or getting off of work, it's really good therapy for meThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread️My old Abarth did this for me and while I liked the ES and will never bad mouth it, THIS car is in an entirely different leagueThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

❤️

2017 Honda CTX700

Post Thanks / Like

Get your kicks on any route you want.
    We’ve unleashed a balanced, high-performance sedan that’s perfect for both time attack laps and as an everyday car. With 276 hp, it’s a cornering machine that makes driving more personal by letting you customize the drive mode and exhaust notes. Performance never felt or sounded this fun.

Sounds fun to me!
    2018 Colorado ZR2

11. Likes Klasse Act, DFB, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You are right about the wheels. I don’t see many similar and honestly would prefer the black but I bought it used (2021 w/5k mi) so it is what it is. The paint is in excellent condition save for a very small area on the hood that I will wet sand and touch up. I will still properly clay, polish and wax because that’s how I roll. ��
    The other finish may look black but it's more of a dark anthracite and would provide some contrastThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread Maybe you could have them powder coated down the roadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

13. Likes ChrisT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been able to tell because when I bought it it was rainy and dark and the next days it was all dirty. I'm going to get it washed today and see what's whatThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Btw it has product on the paint and interior (Xzilon) and was already on the car and has a "7 year warranty"The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Products and Programs — Xzilon

That Xzilon crap was what they talked my wife into when she bought the Tacoma

3D One took care of that real quick

Assuming there was even anything there in the first place

The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Coatingsarecrack, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Giulia is certainly a very nice powertrain but the Italian reliability is what scarred me away. I hope you have better luck than most. Either way it sure will be fun for a while.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Epilogts View Post
    The Giulia is certainly a very nice powertrain but the Italian reliability is what scarred me away. I hope you have better luck than most. Either way it sure will be fun for a while.
    Definitely a concern I considered. I do have a lot of warranty left. ��

2017 Honda CTX700

Page 790 of 967 FirstFirst ... 290690740780781782783784785786787788789790791792793794795796797798799800840890 ... LastLast