autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    At an appointment for my daughter this morning. Sprayed Adam's Under carriage spray in the wheelwells, vac'd our mats and a couple more squirts of Adam's leather scent...extra freshThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Did you lower the Hyundai?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Did you lower the Hyundai?

No, the suspension is stock. I did up the tire size from 225/40/18 to 235/40/18, so it did fill the wheelwell a "tad" more.

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

No, the suspension is stock. I did up the tire size from 225/40/18 to 235/40/18, so it did fill the wheelwell a "tad" more.

Yeah looks nice for stock height car. Wheel gap is the reason I lower all my cars. Don’t really car about ride height

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah looks nice for stock height car. Wheel gap is the reason I lower all my cars. Don’t really car about ride height

It's tough doing that here, especially when the white stuff fliesThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread I think this car has had the best OEM stance of all the cars I've had.

Post Thanks / Like

It's tough doing that here, especially when the white stuff fliesThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread I think this car has had the best OEM stance of all the cars I've had.

Also i should have phrase that different. “Looks god for” kinda back handed comment.

What I meant is regardless of lowered or not your stance looks good. Nice choice on wheels too. The fit the car.

Some people buy wheels they like with out taking in consideration if they fit the lines of the cars i feel.

6. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Also i should have phrase that different. “Looks god for” kinda back handed comment.

What I meant is regardless of lowered or not your stance looks good. Nice choice on wheels too. The fit the car.

Some people buy wheels they like with out taking in consideration if they fit the lines of the cars i feel.

With adding the OEM centercap and general look of the wheel, it fits the car perfectly, almost OEMThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadInfact I've had some people say "those OEM wheels look good"The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

What do you think about a med/darker matte bronze finish for the rims? If I tune the car and add a larger, more efficient FMIC, I may "tweak" the look a bit. Additionally my buddy who owns a graphic shop, can make me custom emblems covered with thin plexiglass and I might do that with the logo of the shop who specializes in KIA/Hyundai cars (as well as others) SXTH Element in South Carolina. Something like SXTH ELEMENT Stage II, I want an OEM look here too and something to make people think when they see the ES out and about.

Post Thanks / Like

With adding the OEM centercap and general look of the wheel, it fits the car perfectly, almost OEMThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadInfact I've had some people say "those OEM wheels look good"The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

What do you think about a med/darker matte bronze finish for the rims? If I tune the car and add a larger, more efficient FMIC, I may "tweak" the look a bit. Additionally my buddy who owns a graphic shop, can make me custom emblems covered with thin plexiglass and I might do that with the logo of the shop who specializes in KIA/Hyundai cars (as well as others) SXTH Element in South Carolina. Something like SXTH ELEMENT Stage II, I want an OEM look here too and something to make people think when they see the ES out and about.

I love bronze wheels on all colors but especially on that color. I personally would do a lighter on that color (think volk te37 bronze) but if darkerscyour style it would still look good.

If my Camaro didn’t have so much black trim on it i would go bronze on white.

9. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I love bronze wheels on all colors but especially on that color. I personally would do a lighter on that color (think volk te37 bronze) but if darkerscyour style it would still look good.

If my Camaro didn’t have so much black trim on it i would go bronze on white.

Yeah the VolkTE37 bronze is perfect, wish I could afford a set on my car and REALLY set it offThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Just gotta think things through because these mods would void the extended warranty I have on the ESThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread I am a grown up, right and was supposed to learn something qw I've gotten olderThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

11. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Even worse when the car shows can pick any wheels or even design some wheels and they just don’t fit the design. Foose did a C7 Corvette on Overhaulin’ with completely custom wheels and I was so disappointed that the wheels didn’t fit the car’s design at all.

13. Thanks Klasse Act, fhcarstens thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The sun came out and made me feel better about my paint…

Page 710 of 967 FirstFirst ... 210610660700701702703704705706707708709710711712713714715716717718719720760810 ... LastLast