autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I too googled it, maybe I got the name wrong or someone "freestyled" it but it was a 1972 Caddy station wagon.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    Oh yea I know about it... It's brown right?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Oh yea I know about it... It's brown right?
    This one was white but I have seen a late 70s Cadillac Brown Station Wagon at that show before as well.

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

This one was white but I have seen a late 70s Cadillac Brown Station Wagon at that show before as well.

I was thinking of this 1. I just found the vid. I watched a while back...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag8t9b5O9zI

Funny how I typed in "Cadillac station wagon" and it was like 100 videos down... A bit odd since Cadillac never officially made any "station wagons" lol.

And no that CTS V doesn't qualify... IMO the dang CTS shouldn't even qualify to be a Cadillac.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I was thinking of this 1. I just found the vid. I watched a while back...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag8t9b5O9zI

Funny how I typed in "Cadillac station wagon" and it was like 100 videos down... A bit odd since Cadillac never officially made any "station wagons" lol.

And no that CTS V doesn't qualify... IMO the dang CTS shouldn't even qualify to be a Cadillac.
    Why doesn't the CTS count as a Caddy?

Post Thanks / Like

Why doesn't the CTS count as a Caddy?

I didn't like them when they 1st came out. I didn't like the fact that they had a V6 engine and how they were smaller and just didn't seem to look & feel like what a Cadillac should be... I hated the Escalade even more and still hate it with a passion.

I feel like alot of modern day Cadillac owners are not even "Cadillac people" because of those 2 vehicles and it's a shame...

Post Thanks / Like

I see where your coming from but noone wants the feel of a boat going down the road anymore, well they do make that new Continental for that.

I haven't been in an old Caddy in quite some time but I do remember the smooth ride and floaty feel, pretty cool but sadly it's not what people want today. That said, the V series cars deliver where it counts, it's taken some time but they are legit!

Post Thanks / Like

I see where your coming from but noone wants the feel of a boat going down the road anymore, well they do make that new Continental for that.

I haven't been in an old Caddy in quite some time but I do remember the smooth ride and floaty feel, pretty cool but sadly it's not what people want today. That said, the V series cars deliver where it counts, it's taken some time but they are legit!

A station wagon is just a short hearse

I had a 1990 Cadillac Deville. Man, I could drive it all day long and never get tired. It was like sitting on your living room sofa. An older couple had traded it in and it had less than 20,000 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

It doesn't have to be a land yacht or a "boat" as you called it... I'm just talking full size with extraordinary room and a solid quality built to last feel. The new CT6 is sweet.

I communicate with a friend who's been a Cadillac dealer for 20+yrs. and he confirmed that it was the CTS and Escalade that saved Cadillac in the early 2000's. I've had always thought that was the case and I guess I understand they had to do what they had to do, but it feels like they just whored themselves out and turned their backs on their longtime loyal customers who... Heck I can't even find the words but damnit Cadillac has a history of American greatness, originality, and was once recognized as the standard of the world... Not this rebadged Chevy Tahoe crap and V6 with a suspension that feels like you're riding a roller coaster.

I also don't like how they've done away with all the names [I won't even mention their long histories] I believe the main guy who's responsible for that crap is a gent that came from Infinity, which explains why he's unable to have enough creativity in his brain so he decided to do away with actual distinctive names and go with random numbers and letters that don't mean a damn thing such as XTS, ATS, CTS, ELR, SRX, XTS, and bla bla bla, lol. I seriously can't believe I just named all those stupid cars off the top of my head. Lol

My dealer friend said that eventually the cars will have names like XT4, XT6 and CT5 and CT7... Egh...

Sales of the CTS fell to less than half in 2014 when they made it a full mid size and charged $10k more than before... From there the SRX became Cadillacs' #1 seller and now the XT5 has filled that spot. What a joke... Bunch of damn millenials are "Cadillac people" now? Yea right, these clones don't have a clue, they just wanted a new little "crossover SUV"
    It almost makes me sick! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltopay View Post
    I had a 1990 Cadillac Deville. Man, I could drive it all day long and never get tired. It was like sitting on your living room sofa. An older couple had traded it in and it had less than 20,000 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    That's what's up. The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Post Thanks / Like

I agree about the "alphabet soup" names, dumb! The new CT6 should have been called the F L E E T W O O DThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Post Thanks / Like

I agree about the "alphabet soup" names, dumb! The new CT6 should have been called the F L E E T W O O DThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Millienial would've had to think too hard to try and pronounce that... They need it fast and meaningless, short attention span you know.. lol.

Page 362 of 967 FirstFirst ... 262312352353354355356357358359360361362363364365366367368369370371372412462862 ... LastLast