autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Tomorrow is the day guys, nice out but a little cool, fire up that heater Ivan, LOL!

My g/f's Mazda is pretty dirty so those looking to see the ONR in action, well, you'll really get to see what its all about! I'll get there a little before 10 a.m. but will not start on the car till everyone is there. This is something that can knocked out pretty quickly with one person washing and another one drying. We're going to "almost" look that vid of the guy cleaning the silver compact car on YouTube tomorrow.

Hope we get lots of pics tomorrow, wanna show the rest of the country/world what we can do!

MadMerc, don't forget the DoDo Juice, thanks!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online
    Dodo loaded and ready, Sir!
    Nothing like washing a car in 40 MPH winds like this morning!
    See everyone tomorrow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AG Online

2009 Ford Fusion SEL AWD
    3.0L V6, Tein H-Tech springs, Whiteline RSB, 35% Tints, HD Lip, Magnaflow Axle Back
    2015 Ford Fusion 2.0 Ecoboost AWD

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chicagoland Detail Day is Sept 23rd!

Im ready, Will be there tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMerc View Post
    Dodo loaded and ready, Sir!
    Nothing like washing a car in 40 MPH winds like this morning!
    See everyone tomorrow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AG Online
    Thanks MadMerc but you could've waited till this afternoon like I did, car was dirty and I had to drive to and from work like that, hope noone saw me, LOL!

Just loaded my bags so I can just grab-N-go in the morning. Btw guys don't forget to have money in hand for the pizza, I think Ivan said it best, everyone kick in $10.00 for food and drink and that would cover it.

Big thanks again to Ivan for making this possible!

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Tomorrow is the day guys, nice out but a little cool, fire up that heater Ivan, LOL!

My g/f's Mazda is pretty dirty so those looking to see the ONR in action, well, you'll really get to see what its all about! I'll get there a little before 10 a.m. but will not start on the car till everyone is there. This is something that can knocked out pretty quickly with one person washing and another one drying. We're going to "almost" look that vid of the guy cleaning the silver compact car on YouTube tomorrow.

Hope we get lots of pics tomorrow, wanna show the rest of the country/world what we can do!

MadMerc, don't forget the DoDo Juice, thanks!

No heater needed, there's good insulation .

Pics are definitely welcome but please be aware that Underground Autosports is filled with clients' vehicles, so those taking photos please keep any license plates out of them for privacy purposes. I myself don't care if people know my license plate, but I know there are many people who don't like it, so we'll have to respect those rules.

Other than that, I'll be at the shop by 9:30am, maybe even a little earlier, so those who are a bit earlier than 10 just call me or walk on in. My number is (773) 715-4198. Also, front door will be locked the whole time so please come around back until we fill the lot, which shouldn't happen anyway.

I'll have enough ONR for both cars to be washed and don't mind if we use a few other products, but I guess with everyone bringing something we'll have more than enough stuff for everyone to experiment with. Paul will greatly help out with the tables and junk panels as we'll set up everyone's supplies (as many as we can fit) on the tables and go from there.

See you guys around 10am tomorrow!
    Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail
    Chicago, Illinois
    Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Post Thanks / Like

Have two white folding tables, 20 ink pens, name stickers,raffle tickets, 20 samples of Garry Dean's "Infinite Use Detail Juice" for attending members. I larger bottle of the same and another of "Tuned Performance Tire & Trim Gel" for use of everyone to try . One of Garry's cord clips to give away. M101,3D Uno, Speed and Polish,Black Wow,3m 5000 grit pad. LC microfiber da pads , 3D heavy cut white pad.Opt mf pads.Dynabrade da head on Flex 3403. One dented maroon hood and front fender and stand. A couple of Brinkmann dual xenon lights.
    Anything else needed ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2old2change View Post
    Have two white folding tables, 20 ink pens, name stickers,raffle tickets, 20 samples of Garry Dean's "Infinite Use Detail Juice" for attending members. I larger bottle of the same and another of "Tuned Performance Tire & Trim Gel" for use of everyone to try . One of Garry's cord clips to give away. M101,3D Uno, Speed and Polish,Black Wow,3m 5000 grit pad. LC microfiber da pads , 3D heavy cut white pad.Opt mf pads.Dynabrade da head on Flex 3403. One dented maroon hood and front fender and stand. A couple of Brinkmann dual xenon lights.
    Anything else needed ?
    I think that should cover it Paul

We won't be doing any official raffles so I don't think you need to bother with the tickets. I'll be interested in trying out the dynabrade/Flex setup as well as the M101 and Black Wow.
    Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail
    Chicago, Illinois
    Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Rajic View Post
    Pics are definitely welcome but please be aware that Underground Autosports is filled with clients' vehicles, so those taking photos please keep any license plates out of them for privacy purposes. I myself don't care if people know my license plate, but I know there are many people who don't like it, so we'll have to respect those rules.

!
    If I were you I would either remove the license plates or at the least tape over them. You might wanna tape over the VIN #'s too

Having said that, I can't wait to see 's

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you guys have an awesome time tomorrow.

Wish I could go, but can't wait to hear about it and see any pics.
    2011 Ford F-150 FX4 5.0L -- My Flickr Page

Post Thanks / Like

We won't be doing any official raffles so I don't think you need to bother with the tickets. I'll be interested in trying out the dynabrade/Flex setup as well as the M101 and Black Wow.

Ivan I have a couple of nice door prize gifts and samples donated by Mothers to give out and asked Paul to bring some tickets so we can pick the lucky winners. I will also have plenty of Mothers products for people to try.
    Last edited by Ron Atchison; 09-22-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I have 4 or 5 items to give away also.
    Also added some m#16 , 3m perfect-it rotary backing plate and wheel woolies to try out.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast