autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most Overlooked

Post Thanks / Like

Most Overlooked

What would you guys say is the most overlooked area in detailing today......

interior or exterior.....

i'd say wheel well finessing

Post Thanks / Like
    Yepp, wells and innside windows
    EVOIX

Post Thanks / Like
    I would say the rain channel in the trunk and the rubber...I have seen a ton of cars whose trunk was never opened during the detail and the channel and rubber were never done

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Al-53
    I would say the rain channel in the trunk and the rubber...I have seen a ton of cars whose trunk was never opened during the detail and the channel and rubber were never done

Al

YEAH!!! That's a good one, the rain channel........the trunk area in it self also i'd say..

Post Thanks / Like
    gosh that is so hard to say - I mean I rarely even see a clean car! it is like a bad joke. forget swirls! you are lucky if they are ever washed.
    don't laugh, but there is one car at my work that has not been washed the entire year - since school started, the same bird poop has been on its hood! we have had little rain and i assume it is garaged, but everyday I go by and think, what would the fellow ag-ers think about this? it has been there since august, i kid you not.
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ltoman
    gosh that is so hard to say - I mean I rarely even see a clean car! it is like a bad joke. forget swirls! you are lucky if they are ever washed.
    don't laugh, but there is one car at my work that has not been washed the entire year - since school started, the same bird poop has been on its hood! we have had little rain and i assume it is garaged, but everyday I go by and think, what would the fellow ag-ers think about this? it has been there since august, i kid you not.
    When ever i see a car like that i just think the truth.the owner doesn't care about the car.......that's it and nothing will change that.i just shake my head,............. and some of those neglected cars are really nice hi-end cars....SHAMEFULL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BILL
    When ever i see a car like that i just think the truth.the owner doesn't care about the car.......that's it and nothing will change that.i just shake my head,............. and some of those neglected cars are really nice hi-end cars....SHAMEFULL
    Well, in this case it is a 2004 Honda Civic LX. It may not be expensive, but it's a good car, and it will have ruined that hood. Need a repaint. thank goodness at least it is silver and not black or something. i want to polish it every day I walk by!
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw a 2000 model Honda Accord with the clear coat disappearing on the roof and trunk What's wrong with car owners these days?

Post Thanks / Like
    the most neglected area...the underbody...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by klumzypinoy
    I saw a 2000 model Honda Accord with the clear coat disappearing on the roof and trunk What's wrong with car owners these days?
    A car to them is just a ride..That's it......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast