autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Detailer Wanted/Recommeded (South Florida)

I'm looking for a reliable and recommended detailer in South Florida (West Palm Beach). I have an 04 M3 and looking to bring back that extra shine to the car. I have a PC7424 plus signauture series Pinnacle products. I tried polishing my car this past weekend and I don't think I did a good job. Anyways, I'm looking for a detailer. Send me a PM to discuss.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...florida-2.html

I was gonna have John do some clients for my Real Estate biz but have been doing a lot of stuff in GA lately. Unfortunetley I can't find his number...

you can also PM bamboo http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...bambo2888.html
    Last edited by Surfer; 04-03-2007 at 09:25 PM.
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R1blade75
    I'm looking for a reliable and recommended detailer in South Florida (West Palm Beach). I have an 04 M3 and looking to bring back that extra shine to the car. I have a PC7424 plus signauture series Pinnacle products. I tried polishing my car this past weekend and I don't think I did a good job. Anyways, I'm looking for a detailer. Send me a PM to discuss.

Thanks
    You got what you need to do it yourself. Do you have swirls or other defects? What color?

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't really have any swirls, but some very light scratches. I've always polished my car by hand and I've never used a machine. I guess once someone shows me how to use the PC7424 I will feel more comfortable with polishing myself. Maybe because I only spent a total of 4 hours on Saturday claying and polishing my car I realized that it would take longer and that perfection wont be achieved in such a short time, especially for a novice such as myself.

Also, my car is Carbon Black.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks
    Why don't you watch some Pinnacle videos, and you'll be able to do it yourself.
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer

you can also PM bamboo

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't really have any swirls, but some very light scratches. I've always polished my car by hand and I've never used a machine. I guess once someone shows me how to use the PC7424 I will feel more comfortable with polishing myself. Maybe because I only spent a total of 4 hours on Saturday claying and polishing my car I realized that it would take longer and that perfection wont be achieved in such a short time, especially for a novice such as myself.

Also, my car is Carbon Black.
    Well it can be time consuming, so if you don't want to put the time in, that is understandable, but if it is a question of technique, I live in Palm Beach Gardens (PGA National) and I would be willing to spend some time with you with pads and products working on your car until you are comfortable. I have a black Lexus SC430. I'll let you work on my car so you will see that you can't really hurt it, as long as you have basic knowledge. I am not a professional detailer--so its free! You would have to bring some beer, and we could smoke a cigar and talk about faithless women while we work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hehe, thanks guys. We just spoke a little last night; I'm expecting your call during the day! We have to get that ride swirl-free and looking sick again!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTB

"If you don't stand behind our troops, then why don't you stand in front of them"

2003 Yamaha R6
    2000 Acura TL -- White Diamond Pearl
    1999 Honda CBR600 F4 - Midnight Black Pearl
    1996 Nissan Maxima -- Pebble Beige (RIP)

Super Member Advanced Detailing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been on the site much lately, but i did get a call from Peter(R1Blade75) about his after others apperently PM'd him about me. I will be taking care of his M-3 this weekend. As i don't make a habit of taking pictures, hopefully he'll have positive feedback after i'm done. Thanks, again to those who recommended me.

Post Thanks / Like
    thats odd you say that because i met with him on Wed. i think it was and its already been setup for Sunday...
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTB

"If you don't stand behind our troops, then why don't you stand in front of them"

2003 Yamaha R6
    2000 Acura TL -- White Diamond Pearl
    1999 Honda CBR600 F4 - Midnight Black Pearl
    1996 Nissan Maxima -- Pebble Beige (RIP)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast