Cliffnotes, see bottom
Hey. I have been lingering here for about a week and I decided to post. I have an 03 subaru WRX and the paint on this it is not good at all. It is a World Rally Blue Pearl, if anyone has seen it. It has swirls everywhere and scratches on all of the door panels. These are not just minor scratches and I think they will need a rotary buffer to get out. I have a friend who details alot on his own car, and he told me that he is sure i need a pro to do a rotary job on the paint. He will not go near a rotary. I am interested in keeping the paint up now, and I am looking into getting a PC but I dont think that it will take these scratches out. I will probably buy a PC to keep up the work, but i need a pro to use a rotary to get it up to a good enough condition that i can maintain. Does anyone know a good pro detailer who will is comfortable using a rotary to help me get these scratches out. Obviously i will be paying and I am willing to drive a good distance because I really Want these scratches out. Thanks for your help, post here or PM me if you or someone you know could help me out. Thanks

CLIFFNOTES: My paint is messed up and I need a rotary polish job. I am not comfortable with a Rotary and need a pro to do it. Do you know of anyone? I will be paying and I will drive pretty far. Thanks