autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Maldini,

Good to see another Clagarian here...slowly but surely us Canadians are getting edumacated on how to detail our vehicles...well I shouldn't say that because Calgarydetail is quite good at detailing vehicles and apparently has been doing it for quite some time too.

Now as for classes...nope. My friend who is the manager of the Countryhills Toyota dealership who's going to let me detail vehicles there, he said he would pay me and I'll come in when I fee like it to detail some vehicles. Sweet huh. I've been asking around but haven’t found anything for a detailing class just yet, I'm sure soon someone will because there are a few places here now that detail. I'll let you know.

We should all get together and learn of each other…hey there’s an idea. We’ll just make sure we got Calgarydetail too because I’m still a rookie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I am not new to detailing by any means, I detailed at the BMW Gallery for 3+ years up until recently (graduated from sait and found work). I make anything look near mint and I know how to use the rotary but I never took any classes.. more on the job training from a experienced detailer and a lot of practice. So I want to "refine" my skills so to speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldini
    Well I am not new to detailing by any means, I detailed at the BMW Gallery for 3+ years up until recently (graduated from sait and found work). I make anything look near mint and I know how to use the rotary but I never took any classes.. more on the job training from a experienced detailer and a lot of practice. So I want to "refine" my skills so to speak.
    Sweet...maybe you we should hook up and you could give me some pointers on the rotary. I knew there were experianed people here in Calgary but it's hard to find them...well not unless you go to there shops hehehehe. I'm definetly adding you to my buddy list

Post Thanks / Like
    me too! I working on it ! It should be good!
    I'll keep you guys posted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldini
    Hey Nica I am in Calgary as well, any classes in town that you know of?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234