autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica
    I'm going to be at detail fest III no matter what. I'm flying in and staying at AG and I'm going to harass everyone specially Lauren, Jen and who was that other hotty in AG..mmm can't remember her name now well all the hottys...oh yea wife said she might stay home hehehehe wooohooooo!!! So I'll strip as long as no pictures make there way to the forum lol..hahaha.

I too have been looking for lessons on a rotary here in Calgary but I think I'll just keep practicing and get together with Calgarydetail here to give me some pointers. I would love to take a course but if I'm going to do that I would take a course on painting as well...not sure if it would be worth if for me really because this is my hobby. I could see my self opening a business, actually I have a friend of mine that is opening one right now and I might be his partner. I'll just supply the money and he will be in charge of running it...who knows really but it's good to look at options.

I hope your not talking about Shannon, as she is MINE !!! (I just hope the divorce is finalized by then) She was quite hot in those cargo shorts/AG shirt at DF

I am thinking that Lauren, in her green thong, strategically placed against her Vette with absolutely NO swirls will be the limited edition poster of DFIII.
    Last edited by ScottB; 03-22-2007 at 05:11 PM.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    KillerWheels I would agree, Worth just for that the price of admission!!!
    Just thinking Chip Foose has a thing on Discovery or A&E channel an usually it is a wax that sponser the show? Might be worth the letter, Whatta think?
    6 &12 packs are something you drink
    Brian

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    I hope your not talking about Shannon, as she is MINE !!! (I just hope the divorce is finalized by then) She was quite hot in those cargo shorts/AG shirt at DF

I am thinking that Lauren, in her green thong, strategically placed against her Vette with absolutely NO swirls will be the limited edition poster of DFIII.
    Oh yea it's Shannon....mmmm...Shannon....I mean yes Shannon (trying to say it in a mature way ).

Okay you got me there your divorce paper have already started I haven't even submitted mine in hahahaha

mmmm...Lauren, green thong and flawless Vett...yup I can see it...mmmm....ooooohh mental picture...oh Lauren very nice lol...hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek

Oh my Scott, you have been drinking a lot of green beer!! Absolutely NO swirls? hee hee hee lol

Umm, Surfer took that thong. Long story. ...
    Besides, I don't have any silicone parts and i don't want to subject the women there to having to look at any more - female sex organs.
    But thanks for the thought. Nice to know you like me still!

Koiby - hey, how do you even know what I look like? You are probably 18, right?
    hee hee

lauren
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica
    Oh yea it's Shannon....mmmm...Shannon....I mean yes Shannon (trying to say it in a mature way ).

Okay you got me there your divorce paper have already started I haven't even submitted mine in hahahaha

mmmm...Lauren, green thong and flawless Vett...yup I can see it...mmmm....ooooohh mental picture...oh Lauren very nice lol...hahahaha
    Nica,
    How many times must I tell you - you have to finish polishing and waxing all my cars first! Then i will show you the rest (wink)
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ltoman
    Nica,
    How many times must I tell you - you have to finish polishing and waxing all my cars first! Then i will show you the rest (wink)
    Oh yea sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm, I wonder if their is a how to in Michigan. I allway learn something new everyday wether in personal or job!
    Brian

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by ltoman
    [/b]

Oh my Scott, you have been drinking a lot of green beer!! Absolutely NO swirls? hee hee hee lol

Umm, Surfer took that thong. Long story. ...
    Besides, I don't have any silicone parts and i don't want to subject the women there to having to look at any more - female sex organs.
    But thanks for the thought. Nice to know you like me still!

Koiby - hey, how do you even know what I look like? You are probably 18, right?
    hee hee

lauren
    More then 18 for sure. Wish I was though, love green especially forest. Well that would start me at GM at one? Everyday is a adventure, I am hope I learn from the adventures hopefully something in green. ZO6 or SS in 2009!
    Brian

Post Thanks / Like
    If any one is from Massachusetts ..this is a class monthly at a place in Holyoke...it is a good class....they do color sanding and rotary techniques....I believe it is 40.00 now..I went 3 years ago and was a good class....

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Nica I am in Calgary as well, any classes in town that you know of?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast