autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up First time user of Black Fire..."quick" review!

QUICK is the key word here, this product goes on quick and more importantly, comes off quick! I stay ontop of my car and have recently decided to try this product due to all the comments here as well as alot of people saying its comparable to my previous favorite, Zaino. Now I must say I was VERY happy with "Z" but since coming onboard here, I've learned to try new things for sure, its very exciting and once again I'm happy I did. I bought the 16 oz bottle which is good because I'll be using it alot on my car as well as my g/f's ride and many others I'm sure!

The reflection of the paint is really great, does look like its wet like they say too! Does anyone know about durability of this product, please chime in? Also how about the durability of the Crystal Seal?

Now I did plan on topping it with the BF Crystal Seal but with all the pollen out there as well as an impending storm coming I decided to wait till tomorrow when I re-wash the car with ONR and then I'll apply the Crystal Seal. I fully expect the CS to live up to its billing. When I'm done with this step tomorrow I'll take some pics of my results too.

Thanks to all the great reviews of these products, you guys are awesome
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: First time user of Black Fire..."quick" review!

After a couple days of iffy weather, I got to ONR the car yesterday and apply a coat of BF Crystal Seal to my car and I must say that the results were stunning, same as "Z", so I'm very happy. Although I didn't go back out there to look at the car after 15 minutes to see if it had flashed, there's no reason to think that it didn't.

I'd like to thank everyone for all the input on the forum about this product, it really does what it says and I'm very happy with the results for sure. The one thing about our forum is this, there's so many products out there and there seems to be "groupies" of certain products that are VERY convincing for sure, i.e. just read about Ultima and was blown away, great write up. There are some caranuba's out there I'd like to try but with a good amount of my Griot's wax stick left and another full one, well, I don't see me trying anything new as far as caranuba's go.

So, anyone looking to try a new product that you've been reading alot about, this one is "one of those products', lives up to the billing and you'll be very happy with the ease of use and most importantly, the results

Post Thanks / Like

Re: First time user of Black Fire..."quick" review!

Clayed the car yesterday, added a coat of BFCS and today I applied a coat of BF wet diamond and then another coat of BFCS and couldn't be happier with the results! Its a nice day today but I must say the shine is blinding.......now I understand the WHIPLASH thing for sure!

Post Thanks / Like

Great write-up!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: First time user of Black Fire..."quick" review!

Quote Originally Posted by mjlinane View Post
    Great write-up!
    Well thank you

I could've gotten more indepth but honestly, there isn't alot to say other than this product produces the results and then some. After today I have to say that its a "tad" easier to remove than Zaino which is really something because it too is easy to remove, this BF is "that much" easier. So to review, I applied a coat of BFWD, then the BFCS and then noticed some grit so I clayed yesterday to remove the little bit of grit and followed that up with a coat of BFCS. Finally today I apllied a coat of BFWD and yet another coat of BFCS, I'm "covered" for a while now.

There will be another write up like this when I do my g/f's Mazda 6 which is that nice cranberry color. I plan on claying, polishing with either Griot's MP #2 or XMT #4, following up with the Griot's One Step sealant and finishing up with BFWD and topping with BFCS, should look amazing when I'm done

Post Thanks / Like

That's a bad ass looking CR-Z you have there.
    2017 Shelby GT350, 2017 Dodge Charger Scat Pack, 2016 Focus RS.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: First time user of Black Fire..."quick" review!

Quote Originally Posted by FASTFRED View Post
    That's a bad ass looking CR-Z you have there.
    Thanks FF, I saw your sig and that means alot coming from you and what you drive, especially the Boss 302, that must be your "weapon of choice" for sure, even over the other Stang! Speaking of the Cobra, your stripes, that style may find its way onto my CR-Z, matte charcoal gray stripes done properly, over everything, front bumper, nose, hood, roof, hatch and rear bumber....what do you think?

BTW, can you please post a pic here of your Boss 302, free thread hi-jacking!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Thanks FF, I saw your sig and that means alot coming from you and what you drive, especially the Boss 302, that must be your "weapon of choice" for sure, even over the other Stang! Speaking of the Cobra, your stripes, that style may find its way onto my CR-Z, matte charcoal gray stripes done properly, over everything, front bumper, nose, hood, roof, hatch and rear bumber....what do you think?

BTW, can you please post a pic here of your Boss 302, free thread hi-jacking!
    Thanks for the props on the Stangs,
    The Shelby has a tad over 700 hp right now and is a hoot to drive as long as it is pointed staight when you hit the gas pedal lol. The Boss rocks for differant reasons as the handling is solid and the torque band is sweet. I think the stripes would look killer in your CR-Z.
    2017 Shelby GT350, 2017 Dodge Charger Scat Pack, 2016 Focus RS.

Post Thanks / Like

Car looks great! I tried to get the wife to look at the CR-Z before we purchased her Camry. Car gets great gas mileage and excellent safety ratings iirc. I'm getting pretty excited for a nice day to seal her car with bfwd but I'll probably top it with some xmt180 which I grabbed on a recent bogo. My next order I'm going to grab some midnight sun. I've really grown to like the Blackfire line quite a bit.

2012 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Torch Red

Post Thanks / Like

BlackFire products are high quality, easy to use, and product stunning results.....Absolutely beautiful!!

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast