autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cobra guzzler

Post Thanks / Like

cobra guzzler

the king of drying towels? how is this for drying? i also see sonus der wunder makes a ww drying towel also. looking for the ultimate drying towel. i am impressed with the P21S drying towel. just looking for other input. how are the mothers drying towel and megs water magnet?
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never tried a guzzler got a free one to coming I hope . I use the sonus towels and I like em a lot . wanted to get more but ag was out so I decided to give the Meg's water magnet a try . the sonus towels are not a thick towel at all , but are soft and soak up well . I really don't care if I can dry with 1or 10 towels . when the towel get logged up I grab another . I do use a opti detail spray for aid in drying and throw in some vinegar in the rinse cycle when washing . the construction of the sonus towel kinda reminds me of my cobra glass cleaning wwmf towels . I wouldn't hesitate to buy more when needed . has not received or used the Meg's yet but they did get good reviews too .

Post Thanks / Like

Re: cobra guzzler

Quote Originally Posted by poweraid View Post
    I have never tried a guzzler got a free one to coming I hope . I use the sonus towels and I like em a lot .
    Hi Chad,

I've tried a few of their towels and really like the way they buff the finish but never tried the the SONUS drying towel. Since you like them and find they work well I think I'll order up a few and they them myself....thanks for the tip!

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Post Thanks / Like

Arctic, I just recently purchased the Guzzler Combo Kit from AG. Now I have only used it twice so far on two different occasions and let me tell you, so far I'm amazed. I don't know if you've ever used the California water blade or have at least seen how quickly it dries a car... Well these towels dry the car just as quickly and much more safely as well.

I am so happy with the towels, they do a great job and it hold the water extremely well. I would definitely recommend them!!

Hope this helps!

-Cash
    From PA, just outside of Philadelphia.
    Still new to the game. Hobby Detailer. General car lover, but a huge Toyota enthusiast!!
    Looking forward to always learning!

Post Thanks / Like

The cobra guzzler is an amazing drying towel. It literally just absorbs water like that and holds a lot of water. I have a sedan and do not need to wring the towel until i finish my car, and even then, it takes a good amount of effort (by hand) to get the guzzler to release the water! Absorbs water just as good as a chamois, but holds way more water without needing to be wrung out constantly like a chamois.

Post Thanks / Like

I have 3 Cobra Guzzler's and 1 Cobra Guzzler HD. I love them, but they do SLIGHTLY lose their absorbency after a while but thats understandable as the absorbant materials break down over time.
    Rule 62: Don't take yourself to d*mn seriously
    Cincinnati, OH
    Shawn

Post Thanks / Like

Just a little note the older the Guzzlers get the better I think they are, they are great drying towels!

Post Thanks / Like
    received the free guzzler. this is one soft wwmf towel . I'll def be getting some more but smaller ones .

Post Thanks / Like

cobra guzzler HD's are amazing, I used to use a couple meguiars waffle weaves (which are a joke in comparison) to dry my car, which then I moved just to using a big cobra towel (yellow ones) while spraying optimum detailer before drying off. Now I use the guzzler hd, they are thick and you only need one (although I bought the pack of 3), and it still has room to soak up more water. I highly recommend, I use the blot method and since it is a good size, it takes minimal effort and time to dry a car.
    2005 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD Black Sapphire Metallic; Modded

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poweraid View Post
    I have never tried a guzzler got a free one to coming I hope . I use the sonus towels and I like em a lot . wanted to get more but ag was out so I decided to give the Meg's water magnet a try . the sonus towels are not a thick towel at all , but are soft and soak up well . I really don't care if I can dry with 1or 10 towels . when the towel get logged up I grab another . I do use a opti detail spray for aid in drying and throw in some vinegar in the rinse cycle when washing . the construction of the sonus towel kinda reminds me of my cobra glass cleaning wwmf towels . I wouldn't hesitate to buy more when needed . has not received or used the Meg's yet but they did get good reviews too .
    I'm just a noob still learning on here and this is the first I've heard of rinsing with vinegar. I'd be afraid to use any acid on paint. But I guess if it's diluted enough it's ok?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast