New York, or at least Long Island, had incredible weather last weekend. It was the perfect time to break out a couple of buckets and go to town with DP Rinseless Wash and Gloss.

First things first. Being that it's winter, I tried to be smart about saving my water and doing the body first, then the wheels. This was a mistake on two counts: (1) After babying my paint, I was not as eager to dig into those dirty brake dust caked BMW weheels, (2) a heaving cleaning ended up splatering on the paint area I just cleaned.

After doing the exterior, I tackled the interior with Lexol Vinylex. I must say that it's a bit too shiny/glossy for me and I may only use it for the back of my seats and possiby door side pockets. Meg's Natural Shine is probably more my speed ~ more of a matte finish, I think.

Lesson....do *not* use Vinlyex on the steering wheel! I wiped and wiped but it was still shiny and slippery. Instead of taking APC+ (which is a bit harsh on leather) to it, I used 1z Cockpit Premium do do a quick application
and wipedown. I am VERY happy to say that it was the perfect solution! It totally restored the 'original' feel of the steering wheel!

One crazy thing I can't seem to figure out is why my Jet Black trunk lid is SO swirled, but my hood only has minor marks & swirls. I would have thought the opposite.

That's my story.