autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

why dont they sell pinnicle in stores????

just wondering why they dont sell pinnicle in stores like mequires mothers ect??before this foram i never heard of them. pinnicle is great stuff they should market in stores
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    trhland, I've been asking stores the same question. Interesting enough, every store that I've gone to and asked for Pinnicle products they all answer the same way "what is that". I don't know if it's because I'm here in Canada but it's just odd if you ask me. Another reason I could see people not carrying the Pinnicle products could be because they are a little price...not all but some things are and I'm sure the regular person would probably not even consider spending a few extra bucks on taking care of there car. I say that because I have neighbors that don't even wash there cars nor getting cleaned, sad thing is that they have nice brand new cars and they treat them like they are old beaters...well that's just me though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by trhland
    just wondering why they dont sell pinnicle in stores like mequires mothers ect??before this foram i never heard of them. pinnicle is great stuff they should market in stores
    Not many people will buy boutique products, plus stores have to make some money, and prices will be even higher.
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Post Thanks / Like
    but if the stores buy in bulk they can sell them cheaper maybe
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    If everyone could get a hold of them, we can't be elitest in knowing how much better our stuff is than our friends. =)

Post Thanks / Like
    Then no one would but Pinnacle because it would now be considered "over the counter"!

Some have a stigma about details supplies being bought at a store I guess.
    Formerly "justin30513"

www.clean4udetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    There's a lottt of products that aren't sold in stores. Is Pinnacle/DP/Wolfgang all Max's products/design? This is what I've always thought and I'm sure he might have something to do with it not having them available OTC.

Besides, if they were available at local stores, I can't tell customers I use the best of the best that you probably have never heard of!! Hahaha.

Post Thanks / Like
    What about detail supply shops and places like that. It would be great to have distributors scattered around the country carry some of these brands. I know of a place close to my home that carries P21S, and meguiars prof. line of products, the stuff you normally can't get at the local autoparts store. It would be awsome if they carried some of AG's stuff like DP and Pinnacle. That way you could just walk out with your stuff the same day and have to wait for shipping.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2KLS1
    What about detail supply shops and places like that. It would be great to have distributors scattered around the country carry some of these brands. I know of a place close to my home that carries P21S, and meguiars prof. line of products, the stuff you normally can't get at the local autoparts store. It would be awsome if they carried some of AG's stuff like DP and Pinnacle. That way you could just walk out with your stuff the same day and have to wait for shipping.
    Man, I wish I could fine Megs Pro line in stores. That and Duragloss.

The ONLY products I ever see are Megs and Mother's. black magic, Eagle 1, AA, the usual OTC.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's all supply and demand from my point of view. Local stores dont want to carry it because not many people who go to those stores demands such high-end products. I remeber P21S being sold at Pepboys, and no one really bought it. Another reason is product loyalty. Meg's and Mothers, and many others, have become household names. So many people stick with what they know. I am sure none of the people on this website would go to Pepboys and pay $80 for a can of Souveran before knowing this wax existed. Therfore, you will probably never find the high-end stuff OTC. My rant ends here! lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast