I was doing a 2011 mustang gt today and it was severely scratched. I spent 8 hours on this bc the place I got my stuff from here in town said use this with this pad and follow it with this and this pad.... This with that didn't work! To top it the cutting pad deteriorated half way through the car and all the places that sell pads were closed. Also I was 30 min from St Louis. I wasn't a happy camper. Heres what I used-

I can't find the links but but the compound I used was technicians choice TEC527 power cut with a yellow compound pad, then they said to use TEC526 Black Cherry Cleaner Glaze to eliminate the swirls the compound induced. Lets just say the the glaze did absolutley nothing. I had to use INSTA CUT #15 to get the swirls from the power cut out and under the right lighting that seemed to work on most of it till I repositioned the light and notice it still had swirls all over the place!!

The car looked a lot better but still I have to go back again because I'm not satisfied with the results...8 hours!

The power cut worked but it took awhile to get any imperfection down.

Not looking forward to it but I have a black Challenger same deal brand new car with swirls. There's a shop that is open tomorrow that sells a few Meguair pads and 3M pads

I'm thinking about spending the money for some 105 and 205- Only reason I haven't tried is is because I hear lots of people like it and lots of people don't like it...