autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2011 Mustang GT- NightMare!!

m105 and 205 is a great combo it works well but dries quickly. I would reccomend first trying Ultimate compound and see what that does before stepping up to stronger product,UC is a great product and can work miracles on paint problems. I also reccomend waxing after doing these steps as this combo removes wax.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 05xrunner View Post
    I miss my '10 GT
    People who have gt or cobra mustangs dont believe me when. I say that you miss the car when you sell it and it never fails its like losing a dog.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

I miss it mainly because of the car I replaced it with. I am not liking my 2012 WRX at all.

Post Thanks / Like

I miss it mainly because of the car I replaced it with. I am not liking my 2012 WRX at all.
    Really I am not a tuner fan, but still those are fast cars what dont you like about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by truckbutt View Post
    I disagree about M205 not being agressive enough a polish. This 50/50 was done with M205 on a LC black finising pad:

Wow that looks great with just 205 I might have to try that on my brother's '12.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gogoggansgo View Post
    Really I am not a tuner fan, but still those are fast cars what dont you like about it.
    the clutch is mushy, the hill assist feature is god awful and more hurtful then helpful i think. The fact the engines are not that great as they seem to have ringland issues due to a HORRID subaru tune to meet EPA standards seems to happen more to the STI then WRX and if you put on a tune to actually make it safer for the car subaru voids warranty. hell they will blame you for anything they can from what i am reading even if the car is bone stock and you kept up with all maintenance. They dont seem to back their product one bit and every time I drive my car or get on the gas I am afraid its gonna blow and they will say they wont cover it and make up some BS why they wont. This car was a big mistake of a purchase.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm on my way home from fort lauderdale to sell my 66 Galaxie and will be buying a 87 5.0 next week.. I sold a 91 to buy the Galaxie and now I'm selling the gal to get a stang lol

Post Thanks / Like

the clutch is mushy, the hill assist feature is god awful and more hurtful then helpful i think. The fact the engines are not that great as they seem to have ringland issues due to a HORRID subaru tune to meet EPA standards seems to happen more to the STI then WRX and if you put on a tune to actually make it safer for the car subaru voids warranty. hell they will blame you for anything they can from what i am reading even if the car is bone stock and you kept up with all maintenance. They dont seem to back their product one bit and every time I drive my car or get on the gas I am afraid its gonna blow and they will say they wont cover it and make up some BS why they wont. This car was a big mistake of a purchase.
    Ouch, I'm sorry you feel that way. It's always horrid having buyers remorse, especially on such a large purchase.

If you really do think they won't stand behind their warranty, is there really any harm in putting a tune in? Maybe if they mess around with you after the first time you have a problem?

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont know if I even want to take a chance..I will keep it for a year to pay more of it off then most likely will be getting a 2013 GT next spring

Post Thanks / Like

Sadly I am in Auto tech school and we hear horror stories about Subaru not standing by there cars. I love ford, but the delerships are assholes. It sounds like Subaru has the same issue.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast