autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Best LSP For White Pearl Paint?

I have a friend who has an Infinity G37 in White Pearl and he wants the Pearl to pop as much as possible. What would you recommend to bring out the pearl effects. Leaning to a Sealant because of the wet winters here in the Northwest and it needs to last because of the limited weather to re coat. Thanks For you help!
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." Lincoln's First Annual Message to Congress, December 3, 1861.

Newport, Oregon USA!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best LSP For White Pearl Paint?

Wolfgang paint sealant

or Collnite 845, both will be durable and add pop to the flake.

Post Thanks / Like

For white there is no better lsp than dg501 followed by dg105. It brightens white and pops flakes like no other. I also find that it gives off a glossy candy shell look.
    Alan T.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lasthope05 View Post
    For white there is no better lsp than dg501 followed by dg105. It brightens white and pops flakes like no other. I also find that it gives off a glossy candy shell look.
    that's exactly what I had on MIL's pearl white Toyota. Then I'd use DG Aquawax after washes. She got lots of positive comments.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lasthope05 View Post

Me as well my fav for light colors and I top the next day with 845. I use 951 mixed 4:1 with 921 as a QD booster every couple or three weeks as well, Cannot go wrong with the DG combo on white.

Post Thanks / Like

For pop on my GF's arctic (pearl) white Nissan Wolfgang works great. But for more shine on white I've been using Pinnacle LS instead. Klasse SG would be another good choice for a really clear coat that shows off the paint itself. I used to use it on my metallic gray VW, and it sparkles like crazy. It's just more work so I switched to the wolfgang topped with LS.

Post Thanks / Like

I put 2 coats of BFWD and 2 coats of BFMS on my white avalanche, after polishing. Paint looks really deep and the reflection is incredible. No metal flake in paint though

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the help! I have dg 501 but no 951 or 105. Might give that a try then top with 845. Being a Blackfire is here now I was thinking of maybe a BF combo (any excuse to buy new products) I also have wgdgps, that was my first thought. never have tried any BF, if you were choosing between BFWD or WGDGPS which would you choose for the white pearl?
    Anybody have any feedback on the infinity paint? Hard, soft, easy or difficult to work? Thanks!
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." Lincoln's First Annual Message to Congress, December 3, 1861.

Newport, Oregon USA!

Post Thanks / Like

I just did my candy white VW, Iron-X, then dodo juice prewax cleaner, then XMT #3 swirl remover, then 2 coats of klasse sealant. Car looks amazing! Gonna top it off with dodo diamond white hard wax

Post Thanks / Like

I just did a black G37 with self healing paint. First, you need to find out if it has that paint. I used powerfinish, micro finish. Followed by BFWD and BFMS. Came out incredible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast