autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Griots spray on wax?

Whats up AGO? I'm thinking about picking up this Griots spray on wax from this weeks BOGO. I've never used any Griots products before and just wanted some input.

What do ya know/ think about it?
    Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griots spray on wax?

It is a nice spray on wax. Easy to apply and easy off. It can also be used on a wet car.

Post Thanks / Like

It's great stuff. It's not intended to be an alternative wax for the old tried and true methods of applying wax or sealant, but to replenish wax lost from a car wash or normal exposure.

You won't be unhappy with it.

Post Thanks / Like

I use it at every wash as a drying aid. Works well, like said above it will not replace a wax or sealant

Post Thanks / Like

I also use it as drying aid. Leaves a cleaner looking finish and helps with water spots from the wash. Also, smells very nice.

Works best on a surface that is well prepped and already waxed. It seems to smear a little on unwaxed surface (speed shine and spray on car wash are the same way).
    Kevin
    Griots Garage 6in ROP, 3in ROP, pneumatic 3in polisher
    Flex 3401, Porter Cable PC7424 (the old non-XP model).

Post Thanks / Like

I totally agree with all the above statements in the sense that this will not replace a traditional wax job. I actually offer my clients a package where a spray wax is applied following a basic car wash. For the past 4 years I've been using a product sold by a local distributor.

I just saw the griots on the BOGO list and wanted some feedback. I'm always open to trying new products and since this is about $4 cheaper than what's I'm used to paying, I was definitely interested.

Anyhow, I just placed the order, and can't wait to try it out, especially as a drying aid, I've never used this type of product for that reason.
    Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ALLN1WASH View Post
    I totally agree with all the above statements in the sense that this will not replace a traditional wax job. I actually offer my clients a package where a spray wax is applied following a basic car wash. For the past 4 years I've been using a product sold by a local distributor.

I just saw the griots on the BOGO list and wanted some feedback. I'm always open to trying new products and since this is about $4 cheaper than what's I'm used to paying, I was definitely interested.

Anyhow, I just placed the order, and can't wait to try it out, especially as a drying aid, I've never used this type of product for that reason.
    Thanks.
    if it was me charging a client I would feel much more secure applying something like Optimum Car Wax. Something I know that will bead water and remain on the finish for a good bit. I had the Griots spray wax and while good, its not something that I would consider substantial enough to charge extra for if I offered services. just being honest.

Post Thanks / Like

Is that right? Well I do Appreciate your input as well. As with any new product, I always give it a run on my personal vehicles prior to throwing it into my arsenal. Ill let ya know how it works out for me as soon as I can.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

bogo. yea. you cant go wrong.
    2018 Colorado ZR2