autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How often

Post Thanks / Like
    Qd Every Other Day........wax Weekly......

Post Thanks / Like
    Some of you guys really have a detailing addiction.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use a wax booster weekly and do a good old fashion waxing about once a month. During "Raining" season I wax more frequently.
    What do you expect, I have a black car

Post Thanks / Like
    i wax 3 times a day.everyday . before breakfast .after lunch. and before dinner. and if i have time right before i go to bed .i go out side in my slippers and bathrob and wax again with my flashlight im crazy like that i now have 4000 coats of wax on my truck!!!!
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bambo2888
    I usually wash one a week, generally Sundays. Having a white car SUCKS. Either way, it depends on my mood if I add a wax or spray wax at that point. Either way, its defintely a wax bi-weekly.

White is the easiest to keep clean! Black is the worst!
    Last edited by turbos17; 01-17-2007 at 12:21 PM.

2005 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner
    aka "Storm Trooper"

"Car waxes and paint sealants are to men like shoes are to women, you can never have too many" - Mike Phillips

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Sword
    Some of you guys really have a detailing addiction.
    Yeah, I know. I'd seek professional help, but I have to spend my money on wax.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie
    Yeah, I know. I'd seek professional help, but I have to spend my money on wax.
    I love detailer cars too. At least I take turns and don't do the same car every week or 3 times a day like thrland. I think 4000 coats of wax is a little to much and it will start to weigh my sports cars down. I don't go over 100 coats for that reason.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by turbos17
    White is the easiest to keep clean! Black is the worst!
    I gotta agree with Bamboo, I had a black suv and white suv at the same time, white was just as bad as black to take care of, it shows every little speck of dirt or swirl unlike a silver or other flakey color that hide stuff.

I like detailing but every week or other week, you guys are nutz LOL, we have 3 suvs and other cars, I don't have the patience for that lol. I would say wax every 2-3 months is fine especially if you use a booster like AW once a month. Though I went 7 months on 2 layers of EX-P and 2 layers of Nattys Blue and it was still beading.
    Last edited by Surfer; 01-17-2007 at 01:15 PM.
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Sword
    I love detailer cars too. At least I take turns and don't do the same car every week or 3 times a day like thrland. I think 4000 coats of wax is a little to much and it will start to weigh my sports cars down. I don't go over 100 coats for that reason.
    i was just kidding im not that crazy. just felt like goofin around a little .actaully i wash once a week sometimes every other week if i dont have time. and i wax every 2 months .
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by trhland
    i was just kidding im not that crazy. just felt like goofin around a little .actaully i wash once a week sometimes every other week if i dont have time. and i wax every 2 months .
    trhland, I know you were just kidding. I'm just kidding too I really don't go over 50 coats of wax!
    Last edited by Gary Sword; 01-17-2007 at 01:19 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.