autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wanted: A Wet Look For My Lemans Blue Vette......

im LOVING this menz PO85rd with the pinnacle sig series 2 ............ found the look that ive wanted .... 75% done and were not due any sunshine til wednesday ......... ugh!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad the 85rd is making the difference for you. It is an awesome polish for finishing the paint with the depth and wetness we all seek.
    Jon Miles

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by 331TwistedWedge View Post
    im LOVING this menz PO85rd with the pinnacle sig series 2 ............ found the look that ive wanted .... 75% done and were not due any sunshine til wednesday ......... ugh!!!!!

Thanks for the follow-up...

Can't wait for the final end results pictures...

Post Thanks / Like

I dunno ... Menzerna and Vettes just seem to go together indeed.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

still no sunshine, but the car is done ..... im beyond blown away ... my hats off to everyones input ... pics coming tomorrow, i think we may see sunshine ...

i used the menz po85rd with a lake country hydro tech 6.5" cyan pad and the results were great ... it says its a cutting pad and it came with the tangerine in a 2 pack, (so i used it) wow did it finish nice ...

again i am blown away and cant stop starring at my car ... lol ........

Post Thanks / Like

still no sunshine, but the car is done ..... im beyond blown away ... my hats off to everyones input ... pics coming tomorrow, i think we may see sunshine ...

i used the menz po85rd with a lake country hydro tech 6.5" cyan pad and the results were great ... it says its a cutting pad and it came with the tangerine in a 2 pack, (so i used it) wow did it finish nice ...

again i am blown away and cant stop starring at my car ... lol ........
    You really should use the tangerine or crimson pad with 85rd for even better results! Glad you're happy, though.
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 07 z-oh-6 View Post
    You really should use the tangerine or crimson pad with 85rd for even better results! Glad you're happy, though.

i used the tangerine, but i also used the same tangerine with the megs 205 ... so i whipped out the brand new cyan pad ...

i didnt use the aqua wax like you commented on earlier, i can use that on the mustang/jeep ... i will stick with the pinnacle mist for the vette

do you have an 07 Z06? ... thats my next car an 06 and up z06, but lets pay this one off first ...

Post Thanks / Like

i used the tangerine, but i also used the same tangerine with the megs 205 ... so i whipped out the brand new cyan pad ...

i didnt use the aqua wax like you commented on earlier, i can use that on the mustang/jeep ... i will stick with the pinnacle mist for the vette

do you have an 07 Z06? ... thats my next car an 06 and up z06, but lets pay this one off first ...
    All that matters is that you got the results you wanted. However, the cyan pad is normally used with a compound or medium grade polish. I've never heard of anyone using the cyan with a finishing polish. I could be wrong, though.

I think it's smart to stick with the crystal mist with Sig Series II. They don't sell it as a combo for no reason.

Yes, I have a silver 07 z06. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! I like any Vette, though, as long as it's tasteful, like yours!!
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

all done and finally got pics ......... wish i had a better camera, its a nikon 3.2 pixel camera from forever ago ........

i think i have this thing about 99% swirl free, the menz and pinnacle just shot the car to another level..............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wanted: A Wet Look For My Lemans Blue Vette......-dscn9193-jpg   Wanted: A Wet Look For My Lemans Blue Vette......-dscn9194-jpg   Wanted: A Wet Look For My Lemans Blue Vette......-dscn9195-jpg   Wanted: A Wet Look For My Lemans Blue Vette......-dscn9196-jpg   Wanted: A Wet Look For My Lemans Blue Vette......-dscn9198-jpg   Wanted: A Wet Look For My Lemans Blue Vette......-dscn9199-jpg   Wanted: A Wet Look For My Lemans Blue Vette......-dscn9201-jpg   Wanted: A Wet Look For My Lemans Blue Vette......-dscn9208-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

now i need some help with wax on the bottom of the car ... textured plastic .......... what can i get?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wanted: A Wet Look For My Lemans Blue Vette......-dscn9210-jpg  

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast