So, on November 1st, I clayed and then polished my wifes Mini Cooper S with SIP and orange pad and Nano on white pad with my PC. THe finish was almost 100% and nice and smooth. I then proceeded to coat the left side of the car with Poorboys EXP and the right side with Meguiars Synthetic Sealant No 21. THe car is not garaged and is driven daily on the highway. I washed the car partway through November and then did another wash today. There really wasn't that much dirt on the car but it did need a wash. To my surprise, NONE of the water beaded when I washed. I then used the sheeting way of getting the water off the paint and it almost STUCK to the paint. Neither of the sealants really showed any sign of still being there. I am very surprised that I could not get 1.75 months out of a sealant on a well prepared surface! I kind of expected it out of the EXP, but I didn't expect it of the Meguiars from what I've been reading here.

As a counter point, my other car has Collinite Insulator Wax on it and it still beading like a champ after almost 2 months and my garage queen has Souveran on it and is still beading well after 2 months (though it is always in the garage).

Should i just be sticking with the Collinite? I really don't see any reason to be trying anything else at this point except that the Meg's Synthetic Sealant may have some fillers in it to help keep the finish looking better longer.

Thoughts?