autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is anyone else as excited as me waiting for the release of Meg's Ultimate Polish & Wax

Anyone use Ultimate Polish or Ultimate Wax yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is anyone else as excited as me waiting for the release of Meg's Ultimate Polish & Wax

I picked up some of the ultimate polish for $7 and some ultimate wax for $16 at a car show this weekend-pretty pumped to try it out. The prices were pretty much 50% off so I stocked up on some Megs stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tfullercdi View Post
    I picked up some of the ultimate polish for $7 and some ultimate wax for $16 at a car show this weekend-pretty pumped to try it out. The prices were pretty much 50% off so I stocked up on some Megs stuff.
    That's a smoking deal for new products! Did you get the paste or liquid version for the ultimate wax? Please post a review as soon as you use them and maybe come it to M205 and NXT 2.0 respectively.

Thanks!
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    That's a smoking deal for new products! Did you get the paste or liquid version for the ultimate wax? Please post a review as soon as you use them and maybe come it to M205 and NXT 2.0 respectively.

Thanks!
    Since it's more of a consumer line product I'm curious how the Ultimate Polish compares with #80 by hand application.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post

Thanks!
    Yeah I couldn't believe the prices, they only had the paste but they said the liquid will be introduced soon.

I am anxious to see how well they work together. We will see- I will post a review when finished.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tfullercdi View Post
    Yeah I couldn't believe the prices, they only had the paste but they said the liquid will be introduced soon.

I am anxious to see how well they work together. We will see- I will post a review when finished.
    Haha. Let me guess this car show was called Calvalcade Customs in Cincy? I bought some there too. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IOMCAMARO View Post
    Haha. Let me guess this car show was called Calvalcade Customs in Cincy? I bought some there too. lol
    Haha, yep-I wish I had about $500 to spend. I would have cleaned up in the 3M booth!

What stuff did you get? Did you try out the new 3M rotary? What did you think?

I live KOI-their regular prices on Megs and 3M are hard to beat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123