autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Kwazar, 1 or 1/2 litre?

For those of you with the kwazar spray bottles what size did you go with, 1 or 1/2 litre?
    One looks to big the other too small. I'm sure the pics don't do them right so I wanted to ask you members out there who have the kwazar.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kwazar, 1 or 1/2 litre?

Quote Originally Posted by svs View Post
    For those of you with the kwazar spray bottles what size did you go with, 1 or 1/2 litre?
    One looks to big the other too small. I'm sure the pics don't do them right so I wanted to ask you members out there who have the kwazar.

I have no idea because I would not buy such an expensive bottle. I have to admit they are kool and I would love to check them out but at that price I will pass. Just don't see the additional value.

Is there someone who has these that can let me know what their optinion is?

Post Thanks / Like

I picked up a 3 pack a few weeks ago. 1/2l all the way,i detail for fun, because it's easier to lug around. They're worth every penny! Solid construction and very easy spray trigger with the double spray.

Post Thanks / Like

i have them there great..
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

Depends on what your needs are. So far the .5 liter bottles I use have been the perfect size for my needs, but I only detail in my spare time. Someone who makes their living in the profession might find the 1 liter size preferable so they don't have to refill the bottles in between jobs.

Post Thanks / Like

the 1 liter i have my waterless wash in. because i use alot of that. but the .5 ones are the best i have all the colors and there just great. i know there not cheap but there super heavy duty and will probably last for ever.. for some resone i brake spray bottles all the time so i need these..
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

The kwazar bottles have a very narrow neck and handle which flares out as you move down the body of the bottle. I find that this makes the handling of the 1L bottles bottom heavy and a little bit awkward when covering huge areas. I use the 1L bottles for higher volume stuff but I tend to use in a specific area like apc or onr. I use the 500 ml bottles for fast coverage tasks like qd or spray wax.

Either way these sprayers are the bomb!

Post Thanks / Like

I have used the smaller one for ARO and Bug Squash. It's easier to use. The bigger sprayer is holding my DP Wheel Gel and it works great.

Check out this for some size comparisons and pics.

Review: Kwazar Mercury Pro Double Action Spray Bottles

Post Thanks / Like

It seems like I'm always buying new sprayers because triggers are breaking or the bottles go soft due to the chemicals. To me paying a premium for these bottles is worth it in the long run by saving me time, because I get them local and more importantly they will save me money. These things have a very good reliability track record so my only question is 1/2 or full litre? Because I couldn't really gauge there size. After looking at more pics it looks like 1/2 litre fits my needs

Post Thanks / Like

It seems like I'm always buying new sprayers because triggers are breaking or the bottles go soft due to the chemicals. To me paying a premium for these bottles is worth it in the long run by saving me time, because I get them local and more importantly they will save me money. These things have a very good reliability track record so my only question is 1/2 or full litre? Because I couldn't really gauge there size. After looking at more pics it looks like 1/2 litre fits my needs
    ya go for the half litre. perfect size.