autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trades up for grabs

Also up for grabs:

Wheel Wax - Wheel Wax

Used twice, so probably 90%+ left in the container.

Post Thanks / Like

good luck with the trade, Mindflux... I too have a a gallon of OCW, but I plan on using mine. And to the poster earlier who was asking about proper trading etiquette, I agree... just send what you say you'd send. In fact, just made a trade today, and am going to post office after work to ship out.
    2012 Ford Mustang 5.0 - Kona Blue Christened name: MARILYN
    2012 Acura TSX S.E. - Silver Moon Christened name: TORI
    2013 Toyota Prius V - Blue Ribbon Metallic Christened name: PORTIA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sportscarhiatus View Post
    good luck with the trade, Mindflux... I too have a a gallon of OCW, but I plan on using mine. And to the poster earlier who was asking about proper trading etiquette, I agree... just send what you say you'd send. In fact, just made a trade today, and am going to post office after work to ship out.
    I already sent off the OID to Metajames. Fedex with tracking and all that jazz.

What's left:
    OCW Gallon - 112oz left
    Wheel Wax 8oz tub - 6oz left (approx)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflux View Post
    I already sent off the OID to Metajames. Fedex with tracking and all that jazz.

What's left:
    OCW Gallon - 112oz left
    Wheel Wax 8oz tub - 6oz left (approx)
    I just dropped the package for Mindflux this morning and we agreed on what to trade yesterday afternoon. Dropped in that 8 oz bottle of Glossworkz for ya buddy!

Trading is about community and a community is based on trust especially when aliases on the internet start transcribing into material matters. Unfortunately it only takes one or two bad apples to leave a bad tase in everyones mouth. Best way to keep the standards high is if we self regulate and keep trading. Not just folks who are dishonest but don't make insulting offers either (not saying anyone did, just saying). Keep the love going around guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Metajames View Post
    I just dropped the package for Mindflux this morning and we agreed on what to trade yesterday afternoon. Dropped in that 8 oz bottle of Glossworkz for ya buddy!

Trading is about community and a community is based on trust especially when aliases on the internet start transcribing into material matters. Unfortunately it only takes one or two bad apples to leave a bad tase in everyones mouth. Best way to keep the standards high is if we self regulate and keep trading. Not just folks who are dishonest but don't make insulting offers either (not saying anyone did, just saying). Keep the love going around guys!
    I think I sent you about 6oz of Mystique. My daughter started fighting for my attention when I was getting your stuff ready so I didn't get a chance to grab my gallon and pour more from there (I drained my original 16oz bottle giving out samples).

It should still be enough for a wash or two. I hope you get it in it's "present" state. Mystique is purple or green depending on the way the light hits it (that's why it has the name it has). But after enough UV exposure it loses the green color and is just purple. It's quite interesting to look at while it's got that "color shifting" action going also it smells like a Mojito!
    Last edited by Mindflux; 09-10-2010 at 02:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! 6 oz is plenty, did not know that about Mystique, looking forward to it...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Metajames View Post
    Awesome! 6 oz is plenty, did not know that about Mystique, looking forward to it...
    Well I feel bad knowing you sent me 8oz of Glossworkz now. I should have grabbed my gallon this morning before I left for work to top yours off.

Well I got your address.. I can remedy that later.

Post Thanks / Like

I just read the directions on CG's page for Glossworkz. Is it really THAT concentrated? 1 cap/1 oz per 5 gallons of water?

Glad I read that, I would have used 2-3 oz in a wash. I'd probably proclaim it had more suds than anything else on the planet at that ratio.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflux View Post
    I just read the directions on CG's page for Glossworkz. Is it really THAT concentrated? 1 cap/1 oz per 5 gallons of water?

Glad I read that, I would have used 2-3 oz in a wash. I'd probably proclaim it had more suds than anything else on the planet at that ratio.
    I don't think you would have, I'll let you find out why when the package arrives

The difference is 2 oz. so seriously don't even worry about it. I just want to test it not horde your loot.

We should probably not discuss CG or other non AG stuff further here, I'll shoot you a PM.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Mindflux;353584]the gist:

agree on a trade
    pack your items carefully, pay to ship them via trackable method
    don't be a goon and sit on your trade for weeks before sending it, send what you said you'd send.[/QUOTE

trackable is a huge part. that was my biggest prob with the one guy i tried to trade with. never got the tracking # and he shipped to wrong address twice

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast