autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Free shipping doesn't apply to price matched items?

I called today and was told that even if I spent $75+ of nonpriced matched items, the items that I price match with my order I must pay shipping for?

I dont understand, I was kind've disappointed to hear that because I spent countless hours searching online trying to find the best deals so I can place my first order here, actually first order ever buying any detailing products that aren't "OTC" while the free shipping and VIP/BOGO items are still here.

I just wanna clear things up, so AGO free shipping discount code or the random free shipping offers do not apply to price matched items even if you spend atleast $95+(AGO code) or $75+(today's free shipping offer) on items that aren't price matched?

Meaning if I'm ordering let's say $120 worth of items and $20 of them are products that have been price matched, I get free shipping on $100 worth of items and then I'd have to pay shipping for the $20 worth of items.

Sorry if it got a little confusing lol.

Also I know this is in the wrong forum, I tried posting it to the Discount & Special section and it just wouldn't go through. If anyone can move this, that'd be great!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Free shipping doesn't apply to price matched items?

It should still apply, I believe.

I ordered a few items the other week and three of the items in my order were pricematched, but the entire order still shipped free.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Critic View Post
    It should still apply, I believe.

I ordered a few items the other week and three of the items in my order were pricematched, but the entire order still shipped free.
    What?? Guy on phone told me I still had to pay shipping even if I had enough for free shipping.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by itzJoker View Post
    What?? Guy on phone told me I still had to pay shipping even if I had enough for free shipping.
    There must have been a misunderstanding and breakdown of communication. The free shipping offer applies so just give me a call and we'll get your order taken care of. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.