autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

ONR + PB QD+ = no go...

Okay, so I been using Poorboy's QD+ for the past few months are REALLLLLY like it.

Thing is, I just used ONR for the first time with some pretty impressive results!

However... After the ONR, I wanted to QD the Corrado to rejuvenate the UV and Carnauba layers...

It doesn't work...

At first I thought it was the new shamrock towels grabbing onto the surface... But I busted out the Cobra 600 lavender MFT and same thing...

The MFT would "grab" the surface and stick to it with the PB QD+ sprayed on... After flipping the MFT over to "buff" what was left of the QD, it just wouldn't come off and would leave some bad streaks. So I just had to whip up a quick bit of ONR and wipe away all the streaks...

I've never had this problem with PB QD+.

I really prefer to QD my car in-between washes, but with the ONR, it just seems like it won't be an option...

Maybe i'll just run by the powerwash stations and wash the car that way...

Anyone else have this problem?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ONR + PB QD+ = no go...

Ive used the same combo before with no problems. But lately I use aqua wax or 4 star spray wax instead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rento View Post
    ... I really prefer to QD my car in-between washes, but with the ONR, it just seems like it won't be an option...
    I do the same as you, but have not used that specific combo. One thing you might consider, high humidity and/or too much product. I had something similar happen to me when I used Opti's own instant detailer. Since I bought the concentrate, and for the humidity, I added a little more H2O to the mix. Hope that helps.
    "Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation leans on the doorbell." ~ Author unknown.

Post Thanks / Like

I use ONR and PB QD+ with no problems. You dont need a lot of PB QD+, and I use the grey surpreme towels.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.