autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up The UPS Freighter Just Docked With AG Products!

The UPS freighter docked at my house and look what appeared!!

Thanks to AutoGeek, I now have a foyer filled with products (which soon need to migrate their way to the garage)! A very fine selection if I do say so myself.!

Thanks to: Scott (KillrWheels) and Dwayne at the 'Geek for all their help sorting things out with me AND for surviving the "tenorplayer23 car care products research phase inquisition" (as well as, to, a couple of other new pals of mine over at Optimum)! Thanks again all!

Sorry for the gratuitous merchandising displays & arrangements..........my exuberance about finally receiving them all, plus the fact I have a "professional" in the house led to several different versions!

Now, it's time to see what it all will do......................."so I've got that going for me..............which is nice"!

See ya.

Last edited by tenorplayer23; 08-12-2009 at 11:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The UPS Fraighter Just Docked With AG Products!

Sweet! Thats a nice stash of products and I am a survivor! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that is a lot of products, congrats on the order.
    08 Subaru WRX

Post Thanks / Like

It is X-Mas already?

Post Thanks / Like

WOW it must have been looking like Christmas opening up those gifts, enjoy them! And thank you for being our customer, we really appreciate it!

Post Thanks / Like

packing peanuts must of been flying all over that room! Great order.

Post Thanks / Like

Man that is one nice haul.Looks like they sent the whole ship to your house.
    Ron !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome order!!!

Enjoy it!

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Re: The UPS Fraighter Just Docked With AG Products!

Hey, thanks, guys!

I wouldn't say it was exactly Christmas, but A LOT of boxes did show up!! PS - Meghan; tell Max that Dwayne held up well during my version of the "Spanish Inquisition"!!

BTW, that's not all of the products, actually. The "display"was set up for aesthetic purposes by my GF & in-house professional merchandiser. (The balance of towels, pads, chemical products, backing plates, accessories, et.al. are out of the picture.)

Ugh.......now, I've done it. In addition to using these products correctly.........I now need new shelves & cabinets, etc. to store them properly & up to the standard to which I have now become accustomed!!!! That'll go over well. Anybody have good recommendations on garage cabinetry/shelving/carts, even garage flooring for that matter, etc.???

FYI, the analysis and selection process was rather lengthy & detailed (so to speak; LOL). But after much research, forum reading (quite a few), expert interviewing, correspondence & video reviews, I think I am pretty good out of the hole! Now, have to generate some results that go along with the purchase, plus, a whole mess of product evaluations. There is enough stuff to test, that's for sure.

A few product impressions out of the box, so to speak (just a pun o'minute!):
    • The Double Dolly (not assembled in the picture, but seen under the buckets) looks like it's bullet-proof. Well made w/little recesses for extra tools & products on top. Maybe be a "big" winner. Plus, large, 3" dolly wheels
    • Ordered the "new-less expensive" WW MF drying towels (blue). Extremely soft with beautiful satin edges. If they pick up moisture as advertised, they'll be a great product.
    • AG Detailing Bag (like another post I think I read) is outstanding! Another bullet-proof product. Nicely constructed, many pockets, recesses and velcro for everything. It came stuffed with part of my order, so I can attest to its volume. Not sure what I'm going to put in it yet. Seems a shame to get it dirty, actually! But, enough room for the new PC, certainly pads, some accessories, a few towels and product all around the outside of the bag.
    • Finally, I bought a Mothers Wheel, Well and Tire Brush kit (three brushes for ~$15/set). Look excellent for the price, even better value than what I have seen at Big Lots, for example. The wheel brush & the longer handle well brush have very soft & feathered synthetic bristles. Look to be safe and should be great with wheels & other under-hood/under-carriage surfaces. The tire brush has stiffer bristles, but also very nice. And, they all have inlaid rubber grips for better feel.
    OK, you're hopefully not worn out from my exhuberance. Now, I'll go back to my pictures & see what I still need!! Meghan, tell Dwayne to get ready again.

Thx. for the encouraging words.

See ya.

Quote Originally Posted by awheeler3296 View Post
    It is X-Mas already?
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    WOW it must have been looking like Christmas opening up those gifts, enjoy them! And thank you for being our customer, we really appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by agpatel View Post
    packing peanuts must of been flying all over that room! Great order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emile View Post
    Wow, that is a lot of products, congrats on the order.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow .... looks like you used a little of my advice and a little of Dwaynes too. Cannot wait to see pics before/after of your rides too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast