autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Pricing/bike/boat

Does this board have a price guide as what to charge as in average cost on all details?

I didn't find what I was looking for in price on bikes and boats.

What would the average price for ,, 1800 honda bike.
    What " " """" """"" """"" """"""" """"" ,, basstracker 19ft.,150h.p.
    What """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""",, over the road tractor(truck)
    What """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""",, ex'cab pickup.

all polished with three steps,3,2,1.

I know it depends,just an average

Post Thanks / Like
    On what I charge for a full detail in my area, goes like this. Compact cars and pickups $100, king cab add $25. Large cars, small suv's, pickups, $125, king cab add $25. Minivans, full size trucks, large suv's, $135, full size van $165. This is starting prices, and it can change due to a number of things, like paint damage, water spots on glass, just what ever the customer wants. Never had done a boat or tractor truck. Did some small buses for a company, $250 each.

Post Thanks / Like
    By adding this to that and adding that to this would it be safe to say you try to make so much an hour nomatter how small or big the mudhole may be? If so what would an average be for a lowballer and an professional that details on the high end side?

I'm still wanting to jump overboard,I'm a mobile professional powerwasher by trade,I wash the big rigs.I have always loved detailing and want to go to mobile detailing but the pricing around here sucks,full detail 55/65.Where as they want 55/65 I want 150/195 for exterior only,depends.I've been messing with detailing for years trying this and trying that but got away from messing around with it two years ago.So happen I'm messing with it again and with the new products that has came out lately makes my mouth water.I do not get in no hurry when polishing the paint or when appling sealant and wax.I can run all the power tools but my love is the cyclo b/c you can run it with one hand and smoke with the other one.I know I need to speed up to make many money at this and know what kind of clints to go after but do not see where I can gain any speed.When they ask me what do I get and I say 150/195 exterior only you'd think a polecat run out their pants leg.They say I can get so and so to do it for 55/65,how do you deal with this low pricing?