autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

foam cannon report

its very good quality .its heavy duty plastic with a couple brass fittings .no spare parts list .but it really has no parts except the plastic clear can that the soap goes into.and a little filter .that i have not even looked at but saw it as a related item when buying it.i think the first part to break would be the plastic can if you were to drop it off a ladder washing a rv,but still its very good quality.its awsome if your washing big rigs ,coaches,etc.i am using concentrated car wash soap i get from my detail shop and the soap goes a long ways.straight soap works way better then mixing 50 50 soap and water in the can.its got a setting for how much soap mixes with the water 0-10 .ive been using it at 5.the soap will stay on the vehicle for some time but not for twenty minutes .i can spray my whole full size truck down and stop and use a mit on the whole truck all in one shot.its awsome.the only thing that sucks is you need to dissconect the cannon from the pressur washer handle and reconnect the wand to spray the car down..im using a cheapy troy built 2500 5 horse pressure washer from home depot.this is where i got it from and the dude knew exactly what fitting i needed for my handle.the last picture off the car is with the soap sitting for 4 minutes

let me know if this is anough info?and also thanks for all the help you guys have gave me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails foam cannon report-p1010010-jpg   foam cannon report-p1010012-jpg   foam cannon report-p1010015-jpg   foam cannon report-p1010017-jpg   foam cannon report-p1010019-jpg   foam cannon report-p1010013-jpg   foam cannon report-p1010014-jpg  
    Last edited by Meghan; 05-11-2009 at 08:32 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: foam cannon report

Not sure if I'd want the soap to set on the vehicle for twenty minutes?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by img View Post
    Not sure if I'd want the soap to set on the vehicle for twenty minutes?
    ya i didnt mean it that way.i meant that it does run off quickly.sorry

Post Thanks / Like

It does run off within a couple minutes. I just use mine today w/a troybuilt 2550psi washer. The DP extreme foam works the best so far.

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool. A few weeks ago I accidentally ran over my Autogeek foam gun after washing my car because I forgot to bring it inside. It's so valuble to me that I immediately ordered a new one.
    08 Subaru WRX

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered one too and must say I like the way it forces you to work fast so as not to leave soap streaks on the finish. Always work in the shade. But, yeah I do the same, straight soap concentrate, spray on, wash the vehicle and rinse. It's a Very Fast procedure! I know I'm blowing my neighbors minds when they're peeking through the curtains. But then I've got the nicest cars in the neighborhood so, couldn't care less what they might think of me.