Hi everyone! I need some help, I recently discovered that the products I've been using through my supplier for polishing/waxing are not what I want at all. The big problem I am having is the results do not last for very long at all, like less than a month, guess they are for high volume shops. I have not had any complaints from customers, but I noticed the lack of longevity when I experimented on a family members car. So naturally I have suspended the polishing at my shop until I can re-stock the shelves with a quality product. We have been working hard at building a rep for very high quality interiors, but I need the polishing to be at that level too! Anyway long story short, I know what I will be ordering, flex polisher, M105, PO83, PO106FA, Wolfgang sealant, and a variety of other things! Just don't know about the wax. I thought about the souveran wax, but I read that it doesnt last super long. So I am asking for suggestions for a high quality wax that is going to last as long as possible, keeping in mind that the majority of the customers probably wont want to take the time to maintain it with a quick detailer. Something that can handle the elements for beyond a month if possible!!
Ok sorry for the huge story haha! any help would be so appreciated! thanks