autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Why I love Autogeek

Hello All,
    I know that i'm not a major poster on this forum, but i have to say that I absolutely love autogeek. I recently placed an order and a small portion of my order was accidentally left out of the shipment. I shot the customer service an email about it and was replied to by the end of the day, they had some questions for me which I was planning on emailing back the next day but unfortunately my laptop with the email went down so i was unable to reply to them. Never the less, 2 days later on my doorstep shows up the missing products. Outstanding customer service!!! If i can ever get my laptop back up and running I'll send that information to them, but I want to say keep up the awesome work. With customer service like this i don't know why anyone would go somewhere else.

Joe

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why I love Autogeek

Thank you, glad you were taking care of promptly.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Why I love Autogeek

autogeek.net is the first thing i check now days when i get on the computer. the online store is amazing full of information and tips on all their products. for questions on products i use the live chat or I'll call them. I'm not a pro in detailing by far but with autogeek forums i learn from pro's and read their reviews on products that i want to use on all my cars. I've placed five orders since the start of summer and the only problem with any of my orders is when i order a bottle of poorboy's spray and gloss (32oz) the cap was a little loose(like half a turn on the cap). when i got my package only half of the product was in the bottle. I've called customer service for help with choosing the right products for what i want to achieve on my cars and they done an awesome job guiding me in the right direction.
    09 Subaru Sti (Lightning Red)
    06 Subaru Sti (Rally Blue)
    05 Scion XA RS2.0 (Spectra Blue Mica)

Post Thanks / Like

it was nice of you to take the time to post this ... thank you's and referrals are a good businesses best friend.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Autogeek is amazing. I like how I can use the Live Chat or just call them up in person and ask them questions about the products they sell and they will give me straight answers, and they really know what they are talking about...it's not some BS answers trying to get me to buy.

They also do very thorough packaging of their products before shipping them out, and the shipping updates are fantastic.