autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Am I just major ADHD or have you pored a product in a new bottle and didn't label it right away?

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    The small .5L bottles that Carpro products come in are great for repurposing if that size works for you.

I prefer a 12oz. container instead which I fill with Meguiars APC or Glass cleaner concentrate and that’s a near perfect ratio to mix a gallon concentrate @10:1

But those Carpro bottles are too nice to throw away so I have several empty ones laying around. Lol.
    LOL same here!!! I just wet them with warm water and use acetone to remove glue. And put a electric solo sprayer or Kwazar on them.Am I just major ADHD or have you pored a product in a new bottle and didn't label it right away?-img_9050-jpg
    I also use the Adam's allot. Crap there selling them for $7
    Am I just major ADHD or have you pored a product in a new bottle and didn't label it right away?-qqw-jpg

2. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Am I just major ADHD or have you pored a product in a new bottle and didn't label it right away?

Quote Originally Posted by DanaDetailingPros View Post
    LOL same here!!! I just wet them with warm water and use acetone to remove glue. And put a electric solo sprayer or Kwazar on them.Am I just major ADHD or have you pored a product in a new bottle and didn't label it right away?-img_9050-jpg
    I also use the Adam's allot. Crap there selling them for $7
    Am I just major ADHD or have you pored a product in a new bottle and didn't label it right away?-qqw-jpg
    Yea maybe I should try and fill a few of those empty bottles with some products and give the smaller size a try, never know if you might like unless you try.

And what is Adam selling for $7? An empty bottle? Just 1? That’s insane if that’s the case.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Yea maybe I should try and fill a few of those empty bottles with some products and give the smaller size a try, never know if you might like unless you try.

And what is Adam selling for $7? An empty bottle? Just 1? That’s insane if that’s the case.
    Am I just major ADHD or have you pored a product in a new bottle and didn't label it right away?-adams-jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Am I just major ADHD or have you pored a product in a new bottle and didn't label it right away?

Am I just major ADHD or have you pored a product in a new bottle and didn't label it right away?-adams-jpg
    And who are the 9 guys with the 5 star reviews?Am I just major ADHD or have you pored a product in a new bottle and didn't label it right away? bots?

Post Thanks / Like

Or total idiots!

Post Thanks / Like

Or total idiots!
    That was my 1st thought.

Post Thanks / Like

I was painting my shop Black today and when I even got near my Iron remover I could smell the distinctive odor. Thought the cap must be loose. Nope not at all! Wish all flavors of potions had a distinctive smell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12