Hey everyone!

This is my first post on these wonderful forums. I've been a silent reader for years, and it's finally time to open my account and start my first thread.

As a weekend warrior and car enthusiast, I'm looking to expand my collection of compounds and polishes. Currently, I have three specific needs:

1. Light Polish without Oils or Fillers:
I'm in search of a light polish without oils or fillers, allowing me to apply a protective coat effectively. I currently use Jescar Ultra Lock Plus for protection. I'm thinking about trying Griot's Perfecting Cream for this purpose. What are your thoughts?
This will be used on a brand new Kia Sportage and Mazda 2.

I don't plan on polishing or correcting my car's paint too often, so I need something that will last 2-3 years in storage, allowing me to use it once a year.

2. All-in-One (AIO):
I'm looking for a one-step product that includes some form of protection, providing a great look for my older car without spending too much time on it.

3. 1-Step Correction:
This is usually for friends' cars that want a bit more than an "AIO." I aim to correct the paint in one step and then proceed straight to the protection step afterward.

For polishes and compounds, I've exclusively used Meguiar's (mainly Meguiar's UC and UP). As a result, I don't have much experience with other products and their cutting/polishing capabilities.

I already have a variety of pads (Meguiar's thin red, Meguiar's thin yellow, Meguiar's black pads for wax, Chemical Guys orange, white, and green). Do you think I need to buy more? If so, which ones am I missing?

Thank you very much!