autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone now how to rejuvenate platinum chrome? Without buying new grill or spray?

I live in an area where we have the Ritz Carlton and the Waldorf Astoria and they typically call me to take people to the airports around hear. But on occastion they have a guest that's bombed and wants a ride to the local bars. That's how I hooked up with him. Went from bars till 2am to strip bars till 5-6am then back to the Waldorf. He stayed there 47 days straight till they finally through him out! his bill was over 60K

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone now how to rejuvenate platinum chrome? Without buying new grill or spray?

Quote Originally Posted by DanaDetailingPros View Post
    I live in an area where we have the Ritz Carlton and the Waldorf Astoria and they typically call me to take people to the airports around hear. But on occastion they have a guest that's bombed and wants a ride to the local bars. That's how I hooked up with him. Went from bars till 2am to strip bars till 5-6am then back to the Waldorf. He stayed there 47 days straight till they finally through him out! his bill was over 60K
    Sounds like a modern day Howard Hughes. Lol.

[for anyone who doesn’t know, back in the 1960’s Howard Hughes rented the entire top floor of the Desert Inn in Las Vegas until they finally got sick of him and had to physically remove him from the hotel… He came back days later and bought the entire resort. Now that’s how you win a pi$$ing contest!]Anyone now how to rejuvenate platinum chrome? Without buying new grill or spray?

That building with the beautiful blue/purple lighting is the Ritz Carlton in Downtown Los Angeles.Anyone now how to rejuvenate platinum chrome? Without buying new grill or spray?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone now how to rejuvenate chrome plated plastic Without buying new grill or spray?

Nice shot Eldo!

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

4. Thanks Eldorado2k thanked for this post
    Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123