Any fellow auto enthusiasts - detailing guys see the final finish on this system.
I just left a shop that did.

I was at the -shop- and checked out their ceramic polishing system.....
Wheel Shop - powdercoating, mount, balance, etc

Let's just say it's quite messy and the one wheel I saw in process...it had tons of -ceramic- slurry caked on the outside...

Anyhow, to recap the final finish, not impressed.
This is something new to me - YouTube ceramic wheel polishing.Not sure if AGO allows external links.

In person, when you see the finish, while it does appear to be a polished aluminum surface....it does not have the -depth and extreme- shine like one would get with a *high polished* aluminum if you sat there with your green compound and jewelers rougue, and polished the heck out of it.

The process of -polishing- a wheel with minimal hand labor in the prcocess was at least interesting to see in action and the final procduct.
It's time consuming. Whereas your typical Powdercoat wheel may be 2 days to a week turnaround, this is a month long turnaround from the shop.
I see how for some car guys, having it done in this process/fashion and then powder coated clear is a different look.

But maybe it's just the detailing nerds eyes of mine and know what high luster polished looks like and this is definitely not it.