autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post any new products on the market you either want our something others would like?

I couldn’t justify $43 bucks for a brush, especially 1 that small. $43 bucks for a drying towel is near my level just below cringe. Lol.

And that Bissell looks sweet. Like really sweet.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post any new products on the market you either want our something others would like?

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    DF just released this screwball brush which is the same as the curveball but with boars hair bristles. if i didn't already have my chalk and wax paint brush (pretty similar and less expensive) i would buy one of these to apply tire dressing. the screwball isn't cheap though, it's around $43...

My main gripe with the curveball is that it’s so soft it has basically no ‘bite’ to clean dirty surfaces efficiently.

I’m probably going to buy one of those boars hair versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes VISITOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eric7810 View Post
    My main gripe with the curveball is that it’s so soft it has basically no ‘bite’ to clean dirty surfaces efficiently.

I’m probably going to buy one of those boars hair versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DF has quality products so while it's expensive, i'm sure it will last a long time (get your moneys worth). also, it won't fatigue/cramp your fingers like normal brushes do while using for long periods. can't rule out that i won't pick one up at some point, you never know...
    i am the jump starter.

5. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

DF has quality products so while it's expensive, i'm sure it will last a long time (get your moneys worth). also, it won't fatigue/cramp your fingers like normal brushes do while using for long periods. can't rule out that i won't pick one up at some point, you never know...
    It's funny how when something is ergonomic to use, you tend not to think about it as much. But when something has poor ergonomics, you think about it constantly, or remember it more easily. Can't say I have ever had a problem using DF brushes, but others have started to cause cramp.

7. Likes DanaDetailingPros, VISITOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

maxshine released (not on the USA website just yet) this curved grip xl detailing brush with interchangeable bristle heads. another alternative to the DF curveball/screwball, it's like getting both brushes in one...

i am the jump starter.

9. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

maxshine released (not on the USA website just yet) this curved grip xl detailing brush with interchangeable bristle heads. another alternative to the DF curveball/screwball, it's like getting both brushes in one...

That's actually quite innovative for Maxshine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123