autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: what's the last car care/detailing video you've just watched?

Been doing a bit of research, and I'm still fining it to be way to expensive! It would be a nice luxury, But I just follow up with Echo2 or Aqua wax and it gives me a nice water spot free wash.

BEST BUDGET SPOT FREE HOME CAR WASH: Complete guide to Spot free water - YouTube

2. Likes Prange liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Likes Prange, VISITOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering if you had watched that.

The EB210 sounds like a beast, especially the ability to resist stalling under heavy load. I certainly don't need one, but I do WANT one.

6. Likes Prange, DanaDetailingPros liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DanaDetailingPros View Post
    Been doing a bit of research, and I'm still fining it to be way to expensive! It would be a nice luxury, But I just follow up with Echo2 or Aqua wax and it gives me a nice water spot free wash.

BEST BUDGET SPOT FREE HOME CAR WASH: Complete guide to Spot free water - YouTube
    I've been using the On The Go for over 4 years now. It's the only way I can get a spot-free wash done. My car wash time frame always puts me in the sun. With it, I don't have to rush around the car like the Tasmanian Devil in the cartoons. It's worth every penny. I'm still on my original media.

8. Likes DanaDetailingPros liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    I was wondering if you had watched that.

The EB210 sounds like a beast, especially the ability to resist stalling under heavy load. I certainly don't need one, but I do WANT one.
    I'm in the same boat! I have Rupes iBrid for 1" PXE for 2" and the Shine Mate EB351 for 3"
    I've been eyeing the new Rupes HLR75 Gen2 with the actuator safety. Rupes said it will be available in OCT.
    what's the last car care/detailing video you've just watched?-hlr75-nuda-batt-663x500-jpg

Post Thanks / Like

wow, it looks like it has the torque/power (judging by the polisher in action) of a corded machine and spins the 3" pad with no issues of stalling (1" & 2" pads definitely shouldn't have any problems). combine this polisher with one of their 15/21mm polishers and you are set. kudos to shinemate for raising the bar even higher...
    i am the jump starter.

11. Likes DanaDetailingPros, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    wow, it looks like it has the torque/power (judging by the polisher in action) of a corded machine and spins the 3" pad with no issues of stalling (1" & 2" pads definitely shouldn't have any problems). combine this polisher with one of their 15/21mm polishers and you are set. kudos to shinemate for raising the bar even higher...
    Being brutally honest, you can see the Rupes and Flex influence throughout most of the ShineMate range, so I'll leave that to the reader to determine if that is Chinese-Copy syndrome.

But this EB210 seems to offer the most differentiation and innovation compared to its other products. The battery setup is much better packaged than the PXE-80, as is the simultaneous dual port charger.

Then consider what comes with the unit as standard. The PXE-80 kit costs $699 AUD, that includes the machine, two batteries, single port charger and the associated backing plates and rotational attachments. You then have to pay extra for extension shafts and pads. If you want to use a polishing cone, you have to pay $499 for the Flex-shaft attachment.

EB210 costs $650 AUD and comes with the lot. The machine, two batteries, dual port charger, an assortment of foam and microfiber pads, extension shafts that also permit the fitment of polishing cones.

The only thing that has me wondering is the longevity/reliability of the EB210, and that's not something I or anyone would know at this stage. In that regard, the PXE-80 has the runs on the board.

This is not a Flex bashing post, you can't deny how the brand changed how many of us polish cars. But you also can't deny that this EB210 doesn't look promising. I do realise Sandro has some skin in the game with ShineMate, but I trust his judgement in saying this thing is legit. I just wished I "needed" one.

13. Likes DanaDetailingPros liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm in the same boat! I have Rupes iBrid for 1" PXE for 2" and the Shine Mate EB351 for 3"
    I've been eyeing the new Rupes HLR75 Gen2 with the actuator safety. Rupes said it will be available in OCT.
    what's the last car care/detailing video you've just watched?-hlr75-nuda-batt-663x500-jpg
    Never much liked my LHR75 Mini Bigfoot, big and clunky for a 3” machine & tough to get into tight spots. The odd looking HLR75 is just a treat to use!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

15. Likes DanaDetailingPros liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

great tip to help minimize damage to your pressure washer gun assembly...
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/0IVflj-3qm8
    i am the jump starter.

17. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

19. Thanks The Guz thanked for this post
    Likes The Guz, DanaDetailingPros liked this post
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast