autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 185859606162636465666768697071727374 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

Ok--so a couple of YouTube videos dropped yesterday about Armour Detail Supply Hero rinseless wash (releasing 4/25).

That's joining the recent releases of Feynlab Pure Rinseless v.3, Koch Chemie Rapid Rinseless Wash (Rrw), and a little bit further back Labocosmetica Idrosave. I guess the Gyeon Ecowash is coming sometime, also. Pretty busy time for rinseless. I bit on the Idrosave, I may try the Hero if I buy something else from ADS...I'll never use up all the old rinseless I have, at this rate. At least I've been buying small bottles of the new stuff.

2. Likes Uncbrs, chilly, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Ok--so a couple of YouTube videos dropped yesterday about Armour Detail Supply Hero rinseless wash (releasing 4/25).

That's joining the recent releases of Feynlab Pure Rinseless v.3, Koch Chemie Rapid Rinseless Wash (Rrw), and a little bit further back Labocosmetica Idrosave. I guess the Gyeon Ecowash is coming sometime, also. Pretty busy time for rinseless. I bit on the Idrosave, I may try the Hero if I buy something else from ADS...I'll never use up all the old rinseless I have, at this rate. At least I've been buying small bottles of the new stuff.
    Which people dropped them? I've noticed on some FB groups there's this good 'ol boys club that is growing. It's full of both some manufacturers and detailers. Let's just say there's a lot of group think going on in them and if "part of the club" it's hard to go wrong by them.

It's not to say that they aren't professional or that the products aren't actually good, there's just significant bias. Not one of the videos from that group (all released early like this) mentioned the issues brought up here with Idrosave. I've watched the same group complain about and refuse to review products unless they get them free because pricing is too high. So they immediately determine something like Kamikaze Overcoat is junk due to price.

I'll be anxiously awaiting the reviews here on AGO as a result and those others taken with a grain of salt.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

4. Thanks chilly thanked for this post
    Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post
    Which people dropped them?
    It was the manufacturer and EC Details.

Let's just say there's a lot of group think going on in them and if "part of the club" it's hard to go wrong by them.

It's not to say that they aren't professional or that the products aren't actually good, there's just significant bias. Not one of the videos from that group (all released early like this) mentioned the issues brought up here with Idrosave.

I'll be anxiously awaiting the reviews here on AGO as a result and those others taken with a grain of salt.
    I started a rant thread about the YouTube detailers over on Autopia, so I'm not disagreeing.

6. Likes Uncbrs, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Rinseless Washes - 2022

Yeah I feel that Armor has a group of YouTubers they got with early on…. Haven’t heard anything bad and a lot here seem to like.

I get the feeling reading from website that they don’t manufacture there own products.

Wonder who there blender is?

I ordered Idrosave anRapid rinseless because these companies manufacture there chemicals so hoping for something different.

ADS is a hybrid, wonder if it’s same blender as DiY? Although I do here this has good slickness which I did not get from DiY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've noticed on some FB groups there's this good 'ol boys club that is growing. It's full of both some manufacturers and detailers. Let's just say there's a lot of group think going on in them and if "part of the club" it's hard to go wrong by them.
    I just watched the DMS video on Hero, and I have to say it's getting tiring watching "shock and awe" vids about new washes that are able to clean your car, can be used on interiors, and make the water in the bucket dirty...like every other rinseless wash for the last 15 years. It's just the flavor-of-the-month club in a different format, with people making money off of it. Since Hero doesn't "leave anything behind", I'm not sure that adds anything to my arsenal of rinseless that I'm trying to use up, although the dirt release from the media looked very nice...let's see if I can control myself if I wind up ordering something else from ADS.

10. Likes Uncbrs, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't order a single thing until I use up,give away,or throw away what I have. Being that,I only ordered one product back last summer. I'm clearly not a flavor of the month guy.
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

12. Likes Uncbrs, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    I just watched the DMS video on Hero, and I have to say it's getting tiring watching "shock and awe" vids about new washes that are able to clean your car, can be used on interiors, and make the water in the bucket dirty...like every other rinseless wash for the last 15 years. It's just the flavor-of-the-month club in a different format, with people making money off of it. Since Hero doesn't "leave anything behind", I'm not sure that adds anything to my arsenal of rinseless that I'm trying to use up...let's see if I can control myself if I wind up ordering something else from ADS.
    Yeah. And nothing against ADS as I like their products and like their owners. I'm just tired of seeing these YT videos that clearly end with a plug for certain brands or scream "you want to see a product tested? Send it to me (FREE) and I'll test!" It would be more meaningful for one to put the money out and have some skin in the game. When they start ripping on other brands without ever using them, that's when I lose all respect.

Again, another reason to keep such resources like this going. Everyone here is pretty realistic and doing their own testing with their own investment. It's even amazing the night and day difference between this forum and the Facebook AGO page... bunch of ego maniac detailers there.

14. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    I wouldn't order a single thing until I use up,give away,or throw away what I have. Being that,I only ordered one product back last summer. I'm clearly not a flavor of the month guy.
    I am envious of your restraint. (Not even joking) Rinseless Washes - 2022

16. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    I'm clearly not a flavor of the month guy.
    But but but, NEW!!!

But but but, IMPROVED!!!

Post Thanks / Like

There's always somebody who has to have the latest and supposedly greatest. I've been guilty of it in several areas but I'm finding myself doing less and less because those latest things never really wowed me.
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

19. Likes chilly liked this post
Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 185859606162636465666768697071727374 LastLast