autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by chefwong View Post
    DIY and FeynLab was the consensus I got from this thread as well so that confirms what appears to be the general consensus on this type of product....

No #### on this as I have yet to use this on exterior paint.

On my PPF cars, if the car is. light dusting, I will do a WW with this stuff, but the PPF does mitigate micro-marring.
    When your ready to wash your car with a RW, there's a RW for YOU! I'd suggest pre-treating each panel with the wash solution first AND using grit guards in both buckets if your using a sponge specifically for RW or a grout sponge. I'd also pre-treat even if your using the Gary Dean method as well, this will ensure a safe washRinseless Washes - 2022

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Adam’s also has redone their rinseless and now call it “Hoseless Wash”. It is super slick to use and seems to clean similar to the DIY and Absolute rinseless washes.

Here is my review:

No rinse needed! Adam's Polishes Hoseless Wash- first use review! - YouTube

Sent from my iPad using AGOnline
    2014 Ford Mustang GT Track Pack-Black
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab 4x4- Summit White

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 01GreyStangGT View Post
    Adam’s also has redone their rinseless and now call it “Hoseless Wash”. It is super slick to use and seems to clean similar to the DIY and Absolute rinseless washes.

Here is my review:

No rinse needed! Adam's Polishes Hoseless Wash- first use review! - YouTube

Tried their foam + wash with it at all?

I'm still not "secure"in my rinseless washing and wait for good weather days to do a bucket wash but at one point last winter the winter blues got ahold of me and I bought a few of the foaming waterless/rinseless wash products. Adam's was one of those but it sits unused still...

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

4. Likes 01GreyStangGT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    When your ready to wash your car with a RW, there's a RW for YOU! Rinseless Washes - 2022

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    You should see my driveway when I'm done washing. I like water and lots of it.
    Strange observation but shampoo (foam) , even just from a bucket does not dry-evaporate easily.
    Even in this cold-mild winter conditions, whatever foam that has landed , even the following day, it is still there on the ground.....I've been meaning to google this.
    It doesn't evaporate, etc - it's just there, airy shampoo foam 12 hrs later

6. Likes Uncbrs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chefwong View Post
    You should see my driveway when I'm done washing. I like water and lots of it.
    Strange observation but shampoo (foam) , even just from a bucket does not dry-evaporate easily.
    Even in this cold-mild winter conditions, whatever foam that has landed , even the following day, it is still there on the ground.....I've been meaning to google this.
    It doesn't evaporate, etc - it's just there, airy shampoo foam 12 hrs later
    My neighbors just assume it is leftover snow. But noticed this yesterday after Saturday's wash.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post

I'm still not "secure"in my rinseless washing and wait for good weather days to do a bucket wash but at one point last winter the winter blues got ahold of me and I bought a few of the foaming waterless/rinseless wash products. Adam's was one of those but it sits unused still...

The Hoseless is different. It’s a true rinseless wash. Those other products are for doing a touchless wash. I haven’t tried those. Have no fear with any of the rinseless products. You won’t hurt your paint. Rinseless Washes - 2022

2014 Ford Mustang GT Track Pack-Black
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab 4x4- Summit White

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    I think the slickness of Absolute would be a good trait for someone nervous about doing a RW.
    I said this someone the other day, but it was Absolute that gave me the confidence to trust rinse-less.

10. Likes MisterSnoop liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post

I have nice stuff. Would recommend as it’s got great lubrication. More than a rinsless.

I would recommend Ammo Frothe over this though.

Most think it’s more expensive but if you look at dilution Adam’s says to add 3-4oz to their IK 64oz foamer. Well you’re only gonna put max 40oz in there as you have to leave room to pump up to add pressure.

Frothe is 1oz to 20oz. So if you use 4oz of the Adam’s its cost is the same minus any sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Thanks Uncbrs thanked for this post
    Likes Uncbrs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    I have nice stuff. Would recommend as it’s got great lubrication. More than a rinsless.

I would recommend Ammo Frothe over this though.

Most think it’s more expensive but if you look at dilution Adam’s says to add 3-4oz to their IK 64oz foamer. Well you’re only gonna put max 40oz in there as you have to leave room to pump up to add pressure.

Frothe is 1oz to 20oz. So if you use 4oz of the Adam’s its cost is the same minus any sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good info - thank you. I actually have Frothe as well. Still just working up the nerves to do more regular rinseless washing. I've used the process maybe 5x and I'm convinced if I see a blemish it's from the rinseless... and I know it isn't true. I've definitely been more willing on a white vehicle though. It'll grow on me!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I will second the use of Frothe for winter cleaning. I've used it on several coated vehicles and haven't noticed any scratches or swirls. I weigh the risk of some of those vs keeping the dangerous salt on the paint here in Western NY. I'd rather do a quick correction in the spring than worry about the salt eating away everything.

15. Likes Uncbrs, Prange liked this post
Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast