autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 22 of 74 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I'll give you mine, looks like Craig's will be a little longer wait, in no particular order because it's hard...seriouslyRinseless Washes - 2022

1. CarPro Ech2o...been using it and have always had it in my collection since it debuted. Now I only use it as a RW because as a WW it's quite tricky, so it's a one-way product for me. I can't say my rinse bucket was particularly dirty like other products I've used but my God the gloss was undeniableRinseless Washes - 2022

2. DIY Detail RW...a pure cleaner, period! Not only does it work great as a RW but works equally great as a WW. Right out of the gate I was impressed with it, on my 2nd bottle already and could see myself getting a gallon next time aroundRinseless Washes - 2022

3. Feynlab RW...best cleaning RW I've ever usedRinseless Washes - 2022Rinseless Washes - 2022️I prefer using it as RW due to it pure strength but can be used as a WW but watch that ratio, also when using it as a RW. If your a hard-core, no Gloss enhancers on my costed car...LOOK NO FURTHERRinseless Washes - 2022Rinseless Washes - 2022

HONORABLE mention:

P&S Absolute...I've never had my rinse bucket so dirty than when I used THIS! Full disclosure...I've used it like 4 times but still, the rinse bucket doesn't lie and even on my car, when I thought it wasn't "that bad" the rinse bucket was dirty! This stuff pulls up the dirt from somewhere and it could easily be in my top 3 but without alot of experience with it I couldn't bring myself to put it there out of fairness to others which I've got more experience with.

Looking forward to Craig's take and if he can widdle it down to only 3, it's very hard to do if your taking this seriouslyRinseless Washes - 2022

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    That's good to know.

Personally, i'm liking absolute the most so far but i will try others this year. I probably will never settle on just one...lol

2. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

These new company's getting into this have the work done by others, so they can then "tweak it" and IMO it's easier for themRinseless Washes - 2022

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

4. Likes noorth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    I'm getting low on ONR (older formula) and need to order more rinseless wash soon.
    Should I try the new version of ONR or N914? I'm thinking N914 this time, but would love to hear some opinions...
    Thanks
    Well, I wussed out and just got a jug of the new formula ONR, lol...
    ·Ď˘ĺrµ§·

Post Thanks / Like

I was anti ONR for the longest…. Didn’t want to follow along with the sheep.

I decided to try imONRv2 just in rinse bucket as if zwitterionic is a thing then would be good for RElW sponges.

It an absolute are now my favorite. The are both top notch.

Chicago Auto Pros carry DIY. My next order of anything may come from them and I may try there rinseless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes Icarus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    I was anti ONR for the longest…. Didn’t want to follow along with the sheep.

I decided to try imONRv2 just in rinse bucket as if zwitterionic is a thing then would be good for RElW sponges.

It an absolute are now my favorite. The are both top notch.

Chicago Auto Pros carry DIY. My next order of anything may come from them and I may try there rinseless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Crack, you'll love DIY Detail RW, check out their ceramic interior too, pricey but WELL worth it, on my 2nd bottle which is going to be primarily to treat my carpets this spring. This product is on my entire interior, even over the top of ColourLock that's on my Alcantara, can't have enough protection on Alcantara Rinseless Washes - 2022

9. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Found this thread that talked about DIY detail rinseless. Was trying to find more people talk ab out it. I just used it yesterday and really love it. Felt more slick than ONR but then again I don't believe I have the most recent ~ 2021 formula. The price is pretty steep for the 16oz bottle but thankfully their gallon brings the price per oz lower than ONR. I think this will be my new rinseless. It smells good to, green apple type smell, hints of Windex type smell though to. I was going to try P&S Absolute until I saw Yvan with this new company and a rinseless. I'm sure P&S is great to though based on reading around.

I use it with my UBS which I just recently switched to. Before was doing multiple towel method but man do I love the UBS or any similar sponge, it's just so more faster/efficient and as or more safe from what I read. Admittedly I still like to use a towel or 2 for my side skirts since those are really close to the ground although I'm sure sponge would be safe. I'll be able to test this year doing a correction then a ceramic coating. Actually going to use the DIY detail spray polish with their foam and microfiber pads to. Always found it complicated to know what pads and polish/compound to get, DIY detail really makes their stuff simple as they say and more DIY oriented. I like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I'll give you mine, looks like Craig's will be a little longer wait, in no particular order because it's hard...seriouslyRinseless Washes - 2022

1. CarPro Ech2o...been using it and have always had it in my collection since it debuted. Now I only use it as a RW because as a WW it's quite tricky, so it's a one-way product for me. I can't say my rinse bucket was particularly dirty like other products I've used but my God the gloss was undeniableRinseless Washes - 2022

2. DIY Detail RW...a pure cleaner, period! Not only does it work great as a RW but works equally great as a WW. Right out of the gate I was impressed with it, on my 2nd bottle already and could see myself getting a gallon next time aroundRinseless Washes - 2022

3. Feynlab RW...best cleaning RW I've ever usedRinseless Washes - 2022Rinseless Washes - 2022️I prefer using it as RW due to it pure strength but can be used as a WW but watch that ratio, also when using it as a RW. If your a hard-core, no Gloss enhancers on my costed car...LOOK NO FURTHERRinseless Washes - 2022Rinseless Washes - 2022

HONORABLE mention:

P&S Absolute...I've never had my rinse bucket so dirty than when I used THIS! Full disclosure...I've used it like 4 times but still, the rinse bucket doesn't lie and even on my car, when I thought it wasn't "that bad" the rinse bucket was dirty! This stuff pulls up the dirt from somewhere and it could easily be in my top 3 but without alot of experience with it I couldn't bring myself to put it there out of fairness to others which I've got more experience with.

Looking forward to Craig's take and if he can widdle it down to only 3, it's very hard to do if your taking this seriouslyRinseless Washes - 2022

Interesting. As a CarPro fanboy (Most of my products are CarPro and I plan to get their Ceramic UK 3.0) I really didn't like their rinse less but maybe I should try again now with the UBS, still got my bottle laying around. Back then I used the multiple towel method. I personally also didn't like that they don't have official instructions or like, it's not a product made for rinseless so to say you know, it's mainly a waterless wash.

But yeah agree for DIY detail, I loved it. It will be my new rinseless I guess, bye bye good ol ONR.

12. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightNarwhal View Post
    Found this thread that talked about DIY detail rinseless. Was trying to find more people talk ab out it. I just used it yesterday and really love it. Felt more slick than ONR but then again I don't believe I have the most recent ~ 2021 formula. The price is pretty steep for the 16oz bottle but thankfully their gallon brings the price per oz lower than ONR. I think this will be my new rinseless. It smells good to, green apple type smell, hints of Windex type smell though to. I was going to try P&S Absolute until I saw Yvan with this new company and a rinseless. I'm sure P&S is great to though based on reading around.

I use it with my UBS which I just recently switched to. Before was doing multiple towel method but man do I love the UBS or any similar sponge, it's just so more faster/efficient and as or more safe from what I read. Admittedly I still like to use a towel or 2 for my side skirts since those are really close to the ground although I'm sure sponge would be safe. I'll be able to test this year doing a correction then a ceramic coating. Actually going to use the DIY detail spray polish with their foam and microfiber pads to. Always found it complicated to know what pads and polish/compound to get, DIY detail really makes their stuff simple as they say and more DIY oriented. I like that.
    Glad you liked it but don't sleep on Absolute, check em out so your not left wondering when making a gallon purchaseRinseless Washes - 2022Rinseless Washes - 2022

14. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You won’t notice any difference between versions. Used the new one and it feels the same as the old one. Not saying it’s bad. Just don’t expect much of a difference.

16. Thanks Icarus thanked for this post
    Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    You won’t notice any difference between versions. Used the new one and it feels the same as the old one. Not saying it’s bad. Just don’t expect much of a difference.
    I wonder what the return policy is like for the ONRRinseless Washes - 2022Rinseless Washes - 2022Rinseless Washes - 2022

Page 22 of 74 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast