autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

Darkside I've found needs to go on thin, I'm sure you've already noticed thisRinseless Washes - 2022

Sounds like you've got a solid plan as how and why you buy what you buy. It's awesome you've got Mystic Bubble, I miss TAC system products. I did coat my KN rims with an old bottle of TAC system power plus ceramic coating that's over 5 yrs old, looking forward to seeing how it does Rinseless Washes - 2022

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Darkside I've found needs to go on thin, I'm sure you've already noticed thisRinseless Washes - 2022

Sounds like you've got a solid plan as how and why you buy what you buy. It's awesome you've got Mystic Bubble, I miss TAC system products. I did coat my KN rims with an old bottle of TAC system power plus ceramic coating that's over 5 yrs old, looking forward to seeing how it does Rinseless Washes - 2022

Yeah I like Tacs product too. They have some new interesting coatings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a spot on review Craig! While I don't have as many products as you have I couldn't pic 1 product right now for my sole TW/WW right nowRinseless Washes - 2022

What do you think of Griot's Garage Brillant Shine rinseless wash Rinseless Washes - 2022

Hate the smell, hate the giant bottle and the weird lid.

It's an odd one. No "gloss" or "wax", but still uses polymers. Close to being a pure clean option like N914 or Gloss Shop Sublime, but not quite.
    It's a decent cleaner, but just not enjoyable to use, which to me is pretty important when there is so many good options out there.
    I really wanted to like it, but its going in my box to sell or give away.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craigdt View Post
    Hate the smell, hate the giant bottle and the weird lid.

It's an odd one. No "gloss" or "wax", but still uses polymers. Close to being a pure clean option like N914 or Gloss Shop Sublime, but not quite.
    It's a decent cleaner, but just not enjoyable to use, which to me is pretty important when there is so many good options out there.
    I really wanted to like it, but its going in my box to sell or give away.
    Whats your top 3 in order?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Whats your top 3 in order?

That's spoiler bait!
    I'm trying to finish my writeup, and I'll follow back up here.
    I actually tested 17 of them, and only "hate" about 5 of them. The rest are at least decent, but there's 3 that I really prefer. But in general, they are all generally really solid and I just enjoy trying new products.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craigdt View Post
    That's spoiler bait!
    I'm trying to finish my writeup, and I'll follow back up here.
    I actually tested 17 of them, and only "hate" about 5 of them. The rest are at least decent, but there's 3 that I really prefer. But in general, they are all generally really solid and I just enjoy trying new products.
    Very interested to hear your top 3! Looking forward to that.

Bummer that GG BFRW isn’t that great. I usually kinda default to a lot of Griot’s products, but sounds like I won’t be defaulting to their BFRW.

The first and only RW I’ve used so far is standard ONR… would be nice if you could use ONR as a benchmark when you do your write up since I bet nearly everyone here has experience with it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCarBlues View Post
    Very interested to hear your top 3! Looking forward to that.

Bummer that GG BFRW isn’t that great. I usually kinda default to a lot of Griot’s products, but sounds like I won’t be defaulting to their BFRW.

The first and only RW I’ve used so far is standard ONR… would be nice if you could use ONR as a benchmark when you do your write up since I bet nearly everyone here has experience with it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Not taking away from Craig's opinion, especially since he's doing a huge test over X amount of time but I'd encourage you to try Griot's Garage Brillant Shine rinseless wash for a couple reasons:

1. User experience varies from person to person:

-water typeRinseless Washes - 2022
    -weather Rinseless Washes - 2022
    -LSP on the paint Rinseless Washes - 2022
    -techniqueRinseless Washes - 2022

2. New to you productRinseless Washes - 2022

3. Instincts to try a brand you like or "default to". For you, like myself, Griot's Garage has built that type of respect, give them their dueRinseless Washes - 2022

Maybe Craig can send you his bottle and he's right about the bottle, unless your an NBA player it's hard to get your hands around it, not sure what the thinking was thereRinseless Washes - 2022

Post Thanks / Like

Not taking away from Craig's opinion, especially since he's doing a huge test over X amount of time but I'd encourage you to try Griot's Garage Brillant Shine rinseless wash for a couple reasons:

1. User experience varies from person to person:

-water typeRinseless Washes - 2022
    -weather Rinseless Washes - 2022
    -LSP on the paint Rinseless Washes - 2022
    -techniqueRinseless Washes - 2022

2. New to you productRinseless Washes - 2022

3. Instincts to try a brand you like or "default to". For you, like myself, Griot's Garage has built that type of respect, give them their dueRinseless Washes - 2022

Maybe Craig can send you his bottle and he's right about the bottle, unless your an NBA player it's hard to get your hands around it, not sure what the thinking was thereRinseless Washes - 2022

That's exactly right. I'm not saying it's not good, or others don't love it or it's not a great option for someone else.

I'm just saying, it was one of my least favorite options, and I really wanted to like it.

It sure is a pretty color though!

11. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Top 3! Top 3! Top 3!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    Top 3! Top 3! Top 3!
    I'll give you mine, looks like Craig's will be a little longer wait, in no particular order because it's hard...seriouslyRinseless Washes - 2022

1. CarPro Ech2o...been using it and have always had it in my collection since it debuted. Now I only use it as a RW because as a WW it's quite tricky, so it's a one-way product for me. I can't say my rinse bucket was particularly dirty like other products I've used but my God the gloss was undeniableRinseless Washes - 2022

2. DIY Detail RW...a pure cleaner, period! Not only does it work great as a RW but works equally great as a WW. Right out of the gate I was impressed with it, on my 2nd bottle already and could see myself getting a gallon next time aroundRinseless Washes - 2022

3. Feynlab RW...best cleaning RW I've ever usedRinseless Washes - 2022Rinseless Washes - 2022️I prefer using it as RW due to it pure strength but can be used as a WW but watch that ratio, also when using it as a RW. If your a hard-core, no Gloss enhancers on my costed car...LOOK NO FURTHERRinseless Washes - 2022Rinseless Washes - 2022

HONORABLE mention:

P&S Absolute...I've never had my rinse bucket so dirty than when I used THIS! Full disclosure...I've used it like 4 times but still, the rinse bucket doesn't lie and even on my car, when I thought it wasn't "that bad" the rinse bucket was dirty! This stuff pulls up the dirt from somewhere and it could easily be in my top 3 but without alot of experience with it I couldn't bring myself to put it there out of fairness to others which I've got more experience with.

Looking forward to Craig's take and if he can widdle it down to only 3, it's very hard to do if your taking this seriouslyRinseless Washes - 2022

14. Likes noorth, dgage, DFB, MidnightNarwhal, CleanIT liked this post
Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast