autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Rinseless Washes - 2022

I ordered DIY Rinseless. I been fighting against as bit of fan of rebranded products from big chemical companies. Phoenix E.O.D. Similar types of company just never excited me.

This one I feel the same but peeps like Ivan and Steven from Hawks. Figured their popularity is driving it.

But I trust the reviews here so found it with free shipping so jumping in.

Also not a fan of every other Rinsless manufacturer giving you 32oz when DIY gives you 16oz.

Some one then pointed out I buy PA products Rinseless Washes - 2022. The are different company as PA makes there own products but still a great expensive product is still a great expensive product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    You ordered DIY Rinseless. I been fighting against as bit of fan of rebranded products from big chemical companies. Phoenix E.O.D. Similar types of company just never excited me.

This one I feel the same but peeps like Ivan and Steven from Hawks. Figured their popularity is driving it.

But I trust the reviews here so found it with free shipping so jumping in.

Also not a fan of every other Rinsless manufacturer giving you 32oz when DIY gives you 16oz.

Some one then pointed out I buy PA products Rinseless Washes - 2022. The are different company as PA makes there own products but still a great expensive product is still a great expensive product.

DIY Detail is rebrandedRinseless Washes - 2022

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    DIY Detail is rebrandedRinseless Washes - 2022

Yeah it technically wasn’t started by the two. A blender came to Yvan about promoting a brand and receive partial ownership. He wasn’t interested at first and recommend they Steven for the partnership.

They liked Steven but still wanted Ivan on board and they decided to team up.

Don’t know how it was divvied up but the two are only partial owners with the big blender an owner as well.

I’m sure they have input from the product but like Apex, DPC and many others their product comes from a big blender. Just a guess but I’m thinking Mckee’s…

4. Thanks 392hemi thanked for this post
    Likes DFB, PNWSam, dwaleke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah it technically wasn’t started by the two. A blender came to Yvan about promoting a brand and receive partial ownership. He wasn’t interested at first and recommend they Steven for the partnership.

They liked Steven but still wanted Ivan on board and they decided to team up.

Don’t know how it was divvied up but the two are only partial owners with the big blender an owner as well.

I’m sure they have input from the product but like Apex, DPC and many others their product comes from a big blender. Just a guess but I’m thinking Mckee’s…

I'd like to think Ivan had input on the product as he said it's something he's been working on for a while with his years of experience in the businessRinseless Washes - 2022

I watched their video about the Ceramic coating announcement and commented about the need for a good, pre-wash to keep those pores clean and maybe benchmark Bilt-Hamber Touchless or Auto-foam and they said "we're benchmarking a far better product than Bilt-Hamber", I asked what it was and heard nothing back...I guess it's their version of stay "tuned"Rinseless Washes - 2022

Post Thanks / Like

Rinseless Washes - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I'd like to think Ivan had input on the product as he said it's something he's been working on for a while with his years of experience in the businessRinseless Washes - 2022

I watched their video about the Ceramic coating announcement and commented about the need for a good, pre-wash to keep those pores clean and maybe benchmark Bilt-Hamber Touchless or Auto-foam and they said "we're benchmarking a far better product than Bilt-Hamber", I asked what it was and heard nothing back...I guess it's their version of stay "tuned"Rinseless Washes - 2022

Lol what’s better than BH twins…. I feel like whoever was typing just spoke out the side of their necks. Not to say their not going to make an amazing product but I doubt Ivan’s ever used the two.

And yes in the video I saw Ivan saw all that he did say he has input but how much, who really knows.

Is Yvan got a chemistry degree? I ask just wanting to know his background. Before DIY rinseless he was either revered or called a quack. I haven’t seen him using his rinseless with a brush yet…. Rinseless Washes - 2022

Wasn’t a Yvan before he got with DIY and not going to become one just cuz he’s got a line of products.

Funny a lot of people jumped on most YouTubers when the started repping their own products (DPC, Apex) but gave Yvan and Steven a pass.

7. Likes PNWSam liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Yvan got a chemistry degree? I ask just wanting to know his background. Before DIY rinseless he was either revered or called a quack. I haven’t seen him using his rinseless with a brush yet…. Rinseless Washes - 2022
    Doesn't look like a college degree?

Centennial Collegiate Vocational Institute

9. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

From LinkedIn

Don't usually see college for that many years....

11. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah it seems a lot of people give more credit than other influencers but if I understand correct he was a detailer before Optimum.

Him coming from their and putting his name behind a product holds some sway as I believe he was at the for front when ONR became popular. He didn’t create it. Just showed us how to use it? Rinseless Washes - 2022

I enjoy some of his video’s and like some of his ideas tho…

13. Likes PNWSam liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I was "corrected" about that brush used in Apex's video, I believe he sells it on his site. That's said, I'm not using it on my carRinseless Washes - 2022

16. Likes Coatingsarecrack, DFB liked this post
Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast