autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    So has anyone tried Owner's Pride rinseless? More concentrated than the rest according to the instructions 1 oz for 4 gallons.
    I stumbled upon this product by accident and really like it. They had good pricing on pad washing systems and I called and I talked to one of the owners who was formerly with Optimum. I added their Eco Wash and Polish to the order to get free shipping.

It does what it is supposed to do very well. I like the stronger concentration which means I don't buy as often. Roughly double the price but double the concentration so works out to be approximately the same. I don't overuse product, so it lasts a long time. I'm an enthusiast so my biggest problem is shipping charges kill me when buying in small quantities.

Owners Pride is an interesting company. I picked up their compound/polish and so far I really like it. Sort of like 3D One, so pad dependent. Cuts well with cutting pad then switch to finish pad with great results. Haven't really seen any reviews on it though.

There are so many companies putting out great detailing products, but the market is super saturated right now. As an enthusiast I just have no way to sample even a small portion of them so I rely on reviews from everyone's input I see here and on YT.

2. Likes noorth, CleanIT, Uncbrs liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wknd Dtlr View Post
    I stumbled upon this product by accident and really like it. They had good pricing on pad washing systems and I called and I talked to one of the owners who was formerly with Optimum. I added their Eco Wash and Polish to the order to get free shipping.

It does what it is supposed to do very well. I like the stronger concentration which means I don't buy as often. Roughly double the price but double the concentration so works out to be approximately the same. I don't overuse product, so it lasts a long time. I'm an enthusiast so my biggest problem is shipping charges kill me when buying in small quantities.

Owners Pride is an interesting company. I picked up their compound/polish and so far I really like it. Sort of like 3D One, so pad dependent. Cuts well with cutting pad then switch to finish pad with great results. Haven't really seen any reviews on it though.

There are so many companies putting out great detailing products, but the market is super saturated right now. As an enthusiast I just have no way to sample even a small portion of them so I rely on reviews from everyone's input I see here and on YT.
    Interesting. Thanks.

Yeah the market must be saturated now, seems that way at the least. You will never try it all unless you have very deep pockets and probably even more so time lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    There’s not much ch I’d want to try. Ceramic gloss, incredible suds and there interior products look nice.

Thing is I jus ordered Gold Zirkon, Kamikaze Overcoat and bead hero. Plus I got Nova Lustre and Jet still not opened. Don’t need another topper.

Got full bottle of Gyeon LeatherCoat, Preserve, half bottle of PBL L&V coating, 303 and just ordered a bottle of Dash pro.

And for soaps I have 32oz of Reset and a gallon of Tacs System Mystic bubble. BH twins and Griots Surface Wash for presoaks.

It’s weird but I’ll go ham on LSP’s and Rinseless’s but other products I kinda just use what I have. Not counting Perl this is the first time I’ve had 2 products in tire rotation.

So far my favorite with 3-4 weeks durability is 2 sprays Tac System Tire Coat and one spray of Perl per tire.

Better than the TW Graphene. Added DarkSide to the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm curious how you like the newest version of Overcoat. I have bottle of 100ml bottle of 3.1 that's probably 3/4 full, but I'm still tempted to buy the 5.0 version if it's noticeably better. I'm also a serial LSP buyer because it's fun to try out different things even if the end results aren't that different. There are a few I regret buying but you never know until you try.

Back on topic, I've really enjoyed using Absolute and Feynlab Pure Rinseless. Absolute is my go to for normal washes and Pure Rinseless for periodic deeper washes that'll also help finish off a failing coating topper. I do occasionally use ech2o heavily diluted as a drying aid if I'm the mood for using one. It adds a nice pop of gloss without affecting the hydrophobics of whatever is on my car.

5. Likes Coatingsarecrack, CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gridlink View Post
    I'm curious how you like the newest version of Overcoat. I have bottle of 100ml bottle of 3.1 that's probably 3/4 full, but I'm still tempted to buy the 5.0 version if it's noticeably better. I'm also a serial LSP buyer because it's fun to try out different things even if the end results aren't that different. There are a few I regret buying but you never know until you try.

Back on topic, I've really enjoyed using Absolute and Feynlab Pure Rinseless. Absolute is my go to for normal washes and Pure Rinseless for periodic deeper washes that'll also help finish off a failing coating topper. I do occasionally use ech2o heavily diluted as a drying aid if I'm the mood for using one. It adds a nice pop of gloss without affecting the hydrophobics of whatever is on my car.
    I’ll be trying this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes Gridlink liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wknd Dtlr View Post

I did the same with Owner's Pride and a detailer about 5mins away from me carries it... so naturally it's in my collection as of last month. I grabbed eco wash and the ceramic detailer. The ceramic detailer was a risk at $50 but it's turned out to be impressive. Easy to use, impressive shine and the durability is more than your standard QD type of spray. I've been impressed.

Eco wash was also a pleasant surprise. It even foamed up well in a foamer for rinseless.

Not sure if they'll get the respect they possibly deserve because they push some pretty bad and unprofessional marketing but I'm glad I gave it a try.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

So has anyone tried Owner's Pride rinseless? I'm into the packaging, blue is my favorite color lol

More concentrated than the rest according to the instructions 1 oz for 4 gallons.
    The smell is somewhat addicting too. Not many products I'll admit that for but for some reason, this one is one of those in my collection.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

10. Likes noorth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I found a nearly full bottle of Megs D114 tucked away in my cabinet last year. So when I want to feel nostalgic I break it out and have a vintage session of RW! Anyone here remember the dental student with the Camaro that did the review on it back in the day?? Seems like ancient history now.

12. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightNarwhal View Post
    Found this thread that talked about DIY detail rinseless. Was trying to find more people talk ab out it. I just used it yesterday and really love it. Felt more slick than ONR but then again I don't believe I have the most recent ~ 2021 formula. The price is pretty steep for the 16oz bottle but thankfully their gallon brings the price per oz lower than ONR. I think this will be my new rinseless. It smells good to, green apple type smell, hints of Windex type smell though to. I was going to try P&S Absolute until I saw Yvan with this new company and a rinseless. I'm sure P&S is great to though based on reading around.

I use it with my UBS which I just recently switched to. Before was doing multiple towel method but man do I love the UBS or any similar sponge, it's just so more faster/efficient and as or more safe from what I read. Admittedly I still like to use a towel or 2 for my side skirts since those are really close to the ground although I'm sure sponge would be safe. I'll be able to test this year doing a correction then a ceramic coating. Actually going to use the DIY detail spray polish with their foam and microfiber pads to. Always found it complicated to know what pads and polish/compound to get, DIY detail really makes their stuff simple as they say and more DIY oriented. I like that.
    Just wanted to add back onto my post, I did a maintenance wash to day with the good old ONR (Still have my 32oz to go through) and frankly, hard to discern difference in slickness after all. My car just has CarPro Elixir on it as the protection. I guess both products are good and maybe the DIY detail has a bit more cleaning power from what I read. DIY detail is also cheaper in gallon form.

I'm curious if anyone else has tried DIY rinseless compared to ONR and what they have to say about it? I do appreciate how more colorful the solution is with ONR even though it's not really an important point lol.

14. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, i have no desire to foam a rinseless. Ignores the whole principle of quick and efficient, trying to mop up foam all over the place...foam is so overrated to me. It just means a lot of rinse water.
    I agree with you.
    I just couldn't wait to try the ADG Fuzion hybrid wash as a foaming rinselss thing.

Geez it was a mess. Totally underestimated the hassle factor.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craigdt View Post
    I agree with you.
    I just couldn't wait to try the ADG Fuzion hybrid wash as a foaming rinselss thing.

Geez it was a mess. Totally underestimated the hassle factor.
    I watched a few videos of guys that foam up rinseless i was like "why?" lol

Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast