autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: IK e FOAM Pro 12

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    I kinda had to roll my eyes in the TRC stream where they called the eFoam Pro 2 to be a "game changer". It was far from the first on the market.
    First full size foamer with battery to market. I know Jack had been around longer but this is better in all facets. If I hadn’t bought a IK foamer pro 2+ with plans on mini inflator hack for Ammo Frothe I would have gotten a second one of these.

I do think a tad overpriced. I feel this is a $200 product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

The mini does fine and bring up allot of conversation. And they've gone down in $ https://www.amazon.com/Xiaomi-Portab...dp_ob_title_hi

IK FOAM PRO 2 PLUS/NO MORE PUMPING!!! USING XIAOMI - YouTube
    This one is comical:
    YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    I kinda had to roll my eyes in the TRC stream where they called the eFoam Pro 2 to be a "game changer". It was far from the first on the market.
    I did the same. I mean, its a game charger for iK, but they are way late to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by DanaDetailingPros View Post
    Game changer in the fact of IK pulling there head out of the @ss!
    Agreed, this is a classic case of a former market leader resting on their laurels despite other companies innovating. And I say that as a fan of the iK Multi sprayers, the design is so nicely executed.

Actually, when the E Foam Pro 12 launched, I criticized the band aid way iK went about adding battery power to the Foam Pro. And I still think it was a lazy move. Instead of integrating the battery and compressor into the overall construction of the unit, like iK have done with the new ikE Multi/Foam Pro 2 , they strapped a battery and compressor to the side of the existing bottle. I have sprayers from other brands that managed to properly design and integrate battery power, and yet iK did it half assed and expect buyers to pay a premium. I don't get it.

4. Likes DanaDetailingPros liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll even use the IK compressor on my marolex. I'm hoping it will fit there 7 Ltr
    IK e FOAM Pro 12-industry-5-alka-line-2-jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DanaDetailingPros View Post
    The mini does fine and bring up allot of conversation. And they've gone down in $ https://www.amazon.com/Xiaomi-Portab...dp_ob_title_hi

IK FOAM PRO 2 PLUS/NO MORE PUMPING!!! USING XIAOMI - YouTube
    This one is comical:
    YouTube

You are going to love how much pump is quieter in the IK.

7. Likes DanaDetailingPros liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

IK e FOAM Pro 12

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    I did the same. I mean, its a game charger for iK, but they are way late to the party.

Agreed, this is a classic case of a former market leader resting on their laurels despite other companies innovating. And I say that as a fan of the iK Multi sprayers, the design is so nicely executed.

Actually, when the E Foam Pro 12 launched, I criticized the band aid way iK went about adding battery power to the Foam Pro. And I still think it was a lazy move. Instead of integrating the battery and compressor into the overall construction of the unit, like iK have done with the new ikE Multi/Foam Pro 2 , they strapped a battery and compressor to the side of the existing bottle. I have sprayers from other brands that managed to properly design and integrate battery power, and yet iK did it half assed and expect buyers to pay a premium. I don't get it.
    Yeah but it does fit well. It allowed people who already had a Foam Pro 12 to add it and not buy whole new unit.

Another thing is you can unstrap and use on multiple foamers if you have one. Literally would probably take a minute to do.

I’m sure next version will be but I think I actually prefer this.

Do you have link or where you found out about IKE foam pro 2? Couldn’t find on web

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Yeah but it does fit well. It allowed people who already had a Foam Pro 12 to add it and not buy whole new unit.

Another thing is you can unstrap and use on multiple foamers if you have one. Literally would probably take a minute to do.

I’m sure next version will be but I think I actually prefer this.

Do you have link or where you found out about IKE foam pro 2? Couldn’t find on web

The E Foam and Muilt Pro 2 won't hit the market until later this year, at SEMA apparently. It was featured during the iK segment during the TRCMA last week -

From the 5:58 mark -

10. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12