autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Go To All-in-One Interior Cleaning/Protecting Product...?

I have both 303 Aerospace and BlackFire Interior Protectant and use them both. They are both good. I think I prefer the 303, but my wife likes the BF better. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

I have also used Pinnacle Leather Cleaner and Conditioner for my seats. Honestly, I bought this based on reviews from this group; however I later realized the group was recommending Pinnacle Black Label Leather and Vinyl Coating. The Pinnacle Leather Cleaner and Conditioner works well, but I didn't care for the smell after using it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Go To All-in-One Interior Cleaning/Protecting Product...?

I still like and use 303 Protectant, just less on interiors than I once did.

My go-to interior "detailer" was Meguiar's Quick Interior Detailer for some time. I like that it can be used across almost all surfaces, the scent is fine by me, and the cost is agreeable.

I tried a bottle of Gyeon's Interior Detailer when it was introduced, but I don't love it. There is nothing wrong in particular, it's just doesn't grab me.

I then tried a bottle of Carpro InnerQD and fell in love!

I know this is an expensive product for you guys in the US, but in Australia, the price between Megs QID and InnerQD is negligible. I have, use and love both of these interior detailers. Carpro have a slight edge in scent and a nicer "feel" in application than QID, but both are worth looking at.

Another interior product I fell for recently was P&S Express.

This is more of a "cleaner" rather than "detailer", so it's use is more targeted towards clearing away grime instead of "dusting". I love the scent, I love how well it foams up under agitation and I like the finish it leaves behind.

3. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT, dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    I know this is an expensive product for you guys in the US, but in Australia, the price between Megs QID and InnerQD is negligible. I have, use and love both of these interior detailers. Carpro have a slight edge in scent and a nicer "feel" in application than QID, but both are worth looking at.
    What does the scent smell like?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by evo77 View Post
    Sorry. Couldn’t help it. . I do like Adam’s Interior Detailer in Cedarwood.

7. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by evo77 View Post
    Carpro describe it as "a fresh clean scent", whatever that means. Like a lot of interior products, the scent is lemon/citrus like, the Carpro one is just a touch stronger/sharper compared to QID.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123