I did my first ceramic coating job on a 2012 Camry daily driver. Of course 10 year old car has a few dings, scratches and road rash but overall the paint is still in very good shape as I have tried to maintain it over the years. I ordered the&nbsp;<a data-cke-saved-href="https://www.autogeek.net/bf-black-edition-ceramic-polish-and-coat-kit.html" href="https://www.autogeek.net/bf-black-edition-ceramic-polish-and-coat-kit.html">https://www.autogeek.net/bf-black-edition-ceramic-polish-and-coat-kit.html</a>&nbsp;since I needed all the products except the MF towels but it was the best deal. Last week I did the usual wash, clay mitt, Wolfgang Finishing Polish with orange LC pad. Yesterday I washed again then BF Paint prep. Put it in A/C garage overnight. (Had to clean the garage and make room which was a job) For lighting I setup 2 of those 3 panel led light 5000 lumen each, 2 ceiling fluorescents and a head light and flashlight. This morning started the coating. I did 2 coats waiting a little over an hour between coats. Took 5 hours (first time so I was cautious) and used 5 MF towels (TRC edgeless 365).&nbsp;<br><br>Overall applying the coating was pretty easy. I tried not to apply to much and did the crosshatch pattern. I applied a thin coat similar to what is done with a sealant. As mentioned many times, a few drops go a long way. The sweating effect seemed negligible. The pictures posted must have been taken thru a magnified glass. Sometimes I thought I would see the sweating but it would only be in a few areas and not the entire panel. On the hood and roof I only did half at a time which worked out well. Doors and fenders I did the whole panel. I did half a panel reloaded the applicator and did the other half. The working time is as advertised as there was no need to rush. I usually waited a couple minutes after coating the panel to do the initial wipe. You can certainly feel the tackiness so even though the sweating was negligible, I figured I was waiting long enough to wipe. After the initial wipe, it seemed I kept doing the second wipe several times to ensure I would not get high spots. Hopefully I didn't do this to much and remove some of the coating. I always extended my wipes into the adjacent panels to remove any product pushed on them. The speed master applicator was great for the half the first coat then it seemed like the inner foam softened up and the MF would "roll". I kept having to change the way I was holding the applicator. I managed to get thru 2 coats with it only using one side so it got the job done but seems like the foam block and wraps would work better. The second coat seemed to go on easier almost like when you put a second coat of paint on a wall but the tackiness and wiping was the same as the first coat. I will leave it in the garage thru tomorrow, longer if possible to allow the 24 hr cure time. I have looked a few times and cant find any dark spot or rainbows but we'll see. Crossing my fingers. Cant wait to wash it in a couple of weeks and see the effects.&nbsp;<br><br>I spent many hours reading post and videos on AG prior to starting this and it was very helpful.<br><br>This was my experience and I hope it helps someone who may be thinking about applying ceramic coating. Any tips for the next vehicle would be appreciated.<br>