autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    It would be interesting for sure, not sure what ratio is recommended for Alien Kleen for a pre-wash and never heard of the 3rd product. I do know Alien What are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam? Kleen is pretty close in price to Bilt-Hamber but still currently less expensive. I do know Bilt-Hamber Touchless and Auto-foam are made for your paint and a WELL PROVEN product, again, don't know about that last productWhat are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I missed Coating's post from before he said Shine Supply Holeshot is a similar product. I too have never heard of it. I do know BH is proven and works I've always read positive things about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NJNinja View Post
    I missed Coating's post from before he said Shine Supply Holeshot is a similar product. I too have never heard of it. I do know BH is proven and works I've always read positive things about it.
    I can't say enough about Bilt-Hamber Auto-foam and Touchless...but I tryWhat are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

3. Likes CleanIT, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If it’s anything like their other soaps then it will fall short. Unimpressed from any of the shine supply soaps.

5. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I picked up an IK Pro Foam 12 and want to be able to heavily foam my truck after off-road usage. A pressure washer usually gets rid of most of it, but there is always some dirt left behind so I'm looking for the best pre-wash foam cleaning I can get. Right now it appears to be BH. I have a gallon of OPC left I'll try at some point too.

This video I found of OPC was impressive too. (skip to 2:20-2:50).

OPTIMUM POWER CLEAN قوة منتج - YouTube

7. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam?

I'd love to see a pre-wash foam cleaning test between:

OPC
    BH Touchless
    Shine Supply Holeshot

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    It would be interesting for sure, not sure what ratio is recommended for Alien Kleen for a pre-wash and never heard of the 3rd product. I do know Alien What are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam? Kleen is pretty close in price to Bilt-Hamber but still currently less expensive. I do know Bilt-Hamber Touchless and Auto-foam are made for your paint and a WELL PROVEN product, again, don't know about that last productWhat are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam?

From the video Ninja posted Ivan used it 1:3 I believe. One thing to take note is he used in air foamer doesn’t mix with water like a foam gun or foam cannon.

If using in one of those ShineSupply says to use Hole Shot neat and I would think same for OPC…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a Marolex Sprayer and IK Foam Pro 12. I'm going to play around with OPC and see how it works when just sprayed vs foamed. I think a sprayer may be the better option. Took my truck off-road yesterday and got it relatively dirty. If OPC doesn't do the job, I'll definitely be buying BH Touchless.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Marolex Sprayer and IK Foam Pro 12. I'm going to play around with OPC and see how it works when just sprayed vs foamed. I think a sprayer may be the better option. Took my truck off-road yesterday and got it relatively dirty. If OPC doesn't do the job, I'll definitely be buying BH Touchless.
    If you have a PW get AutoFoam. Feel it cleans just a touch better.

12. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    If you have a PW get AutoFoam. Feel it cleans just a touch better.

Interesting how different folks get different results using BH Touchless vs BH Auto Foam. Here's a video from The Forensic Detailing channel where he uses the two products (and plain water and a Ph neutral shampoo) as a pre-wash...and the Touchless did better. Probably lots of variables to factor into the results I'm sure

Does SNOW FOAM do ANYTHING? | Touchless V Autofoam V PH Neutral V Water - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

BH does state that depending on soil type and conditions, in some cases, Auto Foam may be superior. Not sure what soil type/conditions are better suited for which product.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    Interesting how different folks get different results using BH Touchless vs BH Auto Foam. Here's a video from The Forensic Detailing channel where he uses the two products (and plain water and a Ph neutral shampoo) as a pre-wash...and the Touchless did better. Probably lots of variables to factor into the results I'm sure

Does SNOW FOAM do ANYTHING? | Touchless V Autofoam V PH Neutral V Water - YouTube
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    BH does state that depending on soil type and conditions, in some cases, Auto Foam may be superior. Not sure what soil type/conditions are better suited for which product.

Yeah being different products they will perform differently on different types of dirt, film, oils and environmental fallout.

All these conditions could very within 50 miles of each other let alone cross continents.

It’s why I find it funny when somebody touts something the like to use detail wise yet others spew it as garbage.

All the things I mentioned as well as our paint, weather, temperature, humidity all very from user to user so theoretically something will perform both amazingly and horribly depending on all these variables.

There will never be a pure best. Just what works best for that person dealing with their variables.

It’s when a product works well on all types of variables for all types of people it gets great recognition.

16. Thanks oneheadlite thanked for this post
    Likes oneheadlite, CleanIT, chilly liked this post
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast